Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all in SF.
hey all, formely at the 'other' forum i am known as the infamous M4|i©3

i love helping people and listening to their problems(no trolls)
i look forward to being a helpful member in SF.
looking forward to kickin it with yall!
hit me up if you need anything.
matt
This forum is in no way related to hacking, the majority of the rep over at HF will be related to hacking and i'm sure Omniscient wouldn't want to have SF related to HF.

Also, HF needn't R.I.P as Omniscient is apparently staying on as the administrator. Meaning it will only get better Smile

Welcome to Support Forums!
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Dido... HF is still alive and hopefully will be for another while... Since Omni is think about selling the site...

But Welcome to SF, Matt, good to have ya here...
Welcome to SupportForums m4i©3. A place different from HF. (HF isn't dead, I'm still alive and trolling there) Big Grin
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...
(10-09-2009, 09:41 AM)m4i©3 Wrote: If i may make an opinion, shouldn't the members from the 'other' forum get their reps transferred over here?

No.
The purpose of the forums are different.
Welcome to SF glad to see people from HF coming over here too.
SF will become very popular than HF in a short period of time. Omni is just awesome. I love how his forums are designed. Its very attractive.Smile
[Image: 9lcsqd.jpg]
Welcome to Support Forums.
HF is not going to die, and HF will not die theres just one thing you need to know. Omni administrates this place, it does NOT mean this is a part of HF. SF is NOT SF and HF will be sold so HF will not die.

Have fun.