Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, MoRpHiNe!!
Hi, MoRpHiNe!! I'm Papa Spot but you can call me Papa for short.

Welcome to Firefox Forum! Jump right in and get your feet wet!

Papa
Howdy there, MoRpHiNe!

Welcome to Firefox Forums! Big Grin

FW
~ FFW
Welcome to the Firefox Community, MoRpHiNe!

Glad to see you!
Welcome to the Forums.

Dr Small
Hello MoRpHiNe,

As a dis-avowed member of the International Order Of Ninjas, West Coast Chapter, District 22, I have sent four representatives to greet you and welcome you to the Firefox Forum. They are behind you now (don't look!) waiting to shake your hand and give you our best regards. Even as they read this over your shoulder, you will not be able to turn around fast enough to see one of them; that's how fast they are. (Except Robert [not his real name] because he's with the other three to learn the Ancient art of Stealth and Silent Speed Walking) - From time to time you may see the odd blurr from the corner of your eye. That would be Robert [not his real name] moving through your residence practicing.

If you get tired of wondering who's in your residence, and you get curious enough to ask Robert (not his real name) to come out of his hiding places and show himself, and he actually does, and joins you for a meal, you have my permission to execute him where he stands. He will offer no resistance to you because Robert (not his real name) will know right then that he failed the "Never come out of hiding when invited for a meal" rule.

Well, i hope you enjoyed not meeting them. You may have just saved your own life. Oh and by the way.......Welcome to the machine.