Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FINALLY!
¡Hay chihuahua! Thought I'd NEVER get back in! Thanks to FW and ISR for helping me get back in.

Papa
No Problem, Papa Spot.
It's just that I caught wind of FirefoxWiz changing your password so you could get in,
since freehostia doesn't allow php send mail, and I went and changed your password,
thinking I would help, but advedently, it didn't since FirefoxWiz had already changed your
password and notified you.

But all that is over, and you can change your password to anything you like now.

Glad to have you back. Smile
Dr Small
Sure am glad you got back, Papa. It's been mighty boring here without you! Tongue

I am also glad you have you back!!!

FW
~ FFW
Thanks, FW and ISR! I send you a thousand thanks and twenty-five hugs. Uhhh...except ISR. I send him twenty-five real firm handshakes. Unless he doesn't mind a hug from a grateful old goat and then he can have the hugs too.
No problem.

* FirefoxWiz give Papa 15 firm handshakes back.

Smile
~ FFW
No Problemo, Papa.
It was getting kinda errie around here, when you posted "Hi, Christian!", and you hadn't been on the forum for weeks :S

So, I'm glad you back, and able to post Big Grin

Dr Small
Dr Small Wrote:No Problemo, Papa.
It was getting kinda errie around here, when you posted "Hi, Christian!", and you hadn't been on the forum for weeks :S

So, I'm glad you back, and able to post Big Grin

Dr Small

ROFL!!!!! I forgot about the automatic welcome threads and when I saw that I thought...I don't remember starting that thread. I didn't even look at the date.
Yeah, THAT was funny!!! We hadn't got you on yet, yet here you are making threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~ FFW

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  finally up again Firetech 7 833 06-21-2011, 05:06 AM
Last Post: SeaBanana
  Steve Jobs and Bill Gates finally agree.(pic) Peter L 3 767 03-14-2011, 04:53 AM
Last Post: NekoChan
  Finally Proxy bypass© 0 408 12-12-2010, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Proxy bypass©