Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome keithy397!
Papa Spot Wrote:Forum Bot, I know we take you for granted but I just want to say THANK YOU for being such a hospitable host. It seems like you're ALWAYS the first one to welcome anyone. Good job, Forum Bot! You are a very loved member here.

Papa :laugh:
LOL. yea it's an mystery to us all.
FirefoxWiz Wrote:Ok, Papa, I can change the welcomer and make YOU the one that first welcomes people!!

Actually, that IS a good idea, to switch between members for welcoming, what do ya'll think?

FW

That's a GREAT idea, FW. It would make it seem more personal. Can you rotate it to where the active members get a turn at it too?

Papa
Sure. Just everyone write up a personal welcome post Tongue So I know what to add in.

I'd been thinking about this for a while, just waitin' for the right time to say it, I think....
~ FFW
This would me mine:

Welcome to Firefox Forums, (the persons username). I'm glad you decided to join our community. Please read the rules, and start posting, so we may get to know you better.

Nancy

^^Big Grin^^
Well I need to think of mine but it would be close to the same thing.
Just get ya'lls wrote up. It won't happen for a while, cause Post On Registration isn't out for MyBB 1.2 yet I don't think......

Big Grin So we'll have to welcome members manually till then! Tongue
~ FFW
Ok it should be pretty easy to think of one.
Yay! The Post on Registration plugin is back!!! Write up ya'lls welcome posts Big Grin
~ FFW
Ok so how is this

Welcome to Firefox _____ Hope you enjoy your stay and please read the rules and abide by them.
We will try to make you feel very welcome and if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Hope you have a great time here at Firefox.
See you around the forum!
I'll add that as sooon as the crazy plugin starts posting again :/
~ FFW