Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MDDHosting.com | My Host
MDDHosting.com is great IMHO. I know the guy that owns the company from when I was running my own hosting company. Servers run on LiteSpeed instead of regular Apache. What does this mean? Dynamic websites, such as forums and others run off .php, load and process 50-90% faster! Prices are decent too, for what you get. $7.50/month for the lowest plan if paid monthly. I'm not going to go off about mddhosting, just wanted to let everyone know about it. Oh, and server load when checked through cPanel is nearly always .8 or lower (on a 4CPU server).
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Bump because I'm still with im and everything is still great. I've actually purchased a cheap custom reseller to give all my account their own cPanel.
when I heard about LiteSpeed and MDDHosting I got interested into looking for a LiteSpeed Host and check it out myself but people at WHT loved HawkHost and so far it's I'm very satisfied and from now on going with LiteSpeed. Site is super fast but I think I might move to MDDHosting. Do you know a general idea on how many accounts and domains are on each server?

Just wondering if I can contact you privately using some type of IM program if you don't mind Grizzly. You've seem like a reliable, resourceful person when it comes to hosting and wish to discuss things further about a site of mine that will need to get a new host soon.
Add me to MSN.
I added you Smile...thinking if I should purchase a VPS with MDDHosting
I'd consider them if their basic plan was a tad better- more databases and email accounts.

do they offer ffmpeg support on their shared hosting?
I created a website for a couple of companies and hosted it there.
Loads and loads of problems with downtime and ended up having to move.
My experience with them was shocking. Really bad man.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(02-12-2010, 05:15 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: I created a website for a couple of companies and hosted it there.
Loads and loads of problems with downtime and ended up having to move.
My experience with them was shocking. Really bad man.

I'm sorry to hear that your experience with them has been bad - I've seen one or two positive reviews on them, so this comes as a bit of a surprise.

I hope that you've found a new, more stable home for your website - if not, then I wish you the best of luck with finding one! Smile
http://www.mdwebhostingsucks.com/

I will leave it at that shall i?
And if you google you will see countless bad reviews mate.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(02-13-2010, 03:02 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: http://www.mdwebhostingsucks.com/

I will leave it at that shall i?
And if you google you will see countless bad reviews mate.

Are you sure that's the same hosting? Grizzly has recommended MDD Hosting, not MD Hosting. They seem different to me, correct me if I'm wrong. Smile
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Choosing a good host, The right host for you. 4EVERPROXY 6 3,135 05-09-2014, 09:47 AM
Last Post: NexSolutions