Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long time no see
Well after having fallen out with Cool_Guy I left, and handed over the hosting company I had to someone else, however, I now have better hosting that's a bit more reliable Big Grin

As I understand it, the guy I left it to closed your site, I can only apologize for that.

However, I'll be back and forth every now and then, doing a bit of posting here and there, you know, general forumy things.
Indeed this IS a long time no see! Smile
So you left because of CT eh? lol

So THAT'S why FFF got shutdown on Neopian. Lucky we got the database too!

I found your new star trek site, and registered on the forum. Except when I went to login in either IE or FF, it clears the password field and won't let me login. I was going to send you a PM that we moved!

Anyway, welcome back! Big Grin

Protoman Wrote:However, I'll be back and forth every now and then, doing a bit of posting here and there, you know, general forumy things.
lol, general firefoxy things Tongue
~ FFW
Welcome back Protoman ;)
Good to see you again Big Grin

Dr Small
Thanks for the welcome back guys.
Welcome back to the forum Protoman! Smile

Really is a long time no see!

Atleast we solved the mystery of the forum going down on neopian. . . . .
Protoman Wrote:Well after having fallen out with Cool_Guy I left, and handed over the hosting company I had to someone else, however, I now have better hosting that's a bit more reliable Big Grin
No wonder, I wish I could do that too. But then I would have to leave the MyBB staff. wuah.

Welcome back mate.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's been a long time. Legend 2 343 04-28-2011, 03:23 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  New but won't be for long time.... and the end become... Ezzat 7 694 03-08-2010, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Ezzat