Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaving (For real this time)
I'll keep this short.

I cannot be on a forum where some of the staff (namely :removed: and :removedSmile condemn Homosexuality as a sin, and believe that AIDS is a punishment from God for this sin.

It is sickening and evil, and the result of many smear campaigns run by the Church against Homosexuals throughout the history of Christianity.

I have many gay and bi friends, and all of them are honest and decent people. They have their rights, and as long as gay people are oppressed, there will be people who fight for them. I am one of those people, and I will not stand for discrimination on any level.

Terrorism and Natural Disasters may destroy our homes and lives, but we will always have the freedom of expression. It is a freedom greater than any other on Earth, and one worth fighting for. Homosexuals are humans, the same as you or me, and as humans, they need the same human rights as all of us.

Equality is the only way forward for the human race. One day the vision of equality will become reality.

Until then, I respectfully bid my farewell.

-DrPoodle
You are one :removed: person.
I will not bid you fare well,
as I do not care for such people as yourself.

_ISR_m3rc_

PS. No calling names! Bad boy! Tongue
Bye then.

I can't be on your forum either, to get myself, my friends, and my forum cussed out by YOUR members.

I don't believe in Homosexuality, and I don't think it is appropriate to post on this forum. That was all. And you decided to leave because of it. Oh well. Can't please everyone Smile

Goodbye, DrPoodle. Hope some day you may return.

FW
~ FFW
Wow...suddenly all the posts disappeared...
I expect that the only forum that you'll ever find where no one disagrees with you is your own forum and then only if you boot everyone out that expresses a DIFFERENT opinion. Personally, I believe that gay people are people just like everyone else and that they have the same Constitutional rights as everyone else. But unless and until I'm told that I'm not allowed to express that (or any other) opinion here, I'm happy to stay and just disagree with those who don't embrace my opinion. If everyone agreed with me on everything, what a boring world it would be.
Papa Wrote:If everyone agreed with me on everything, what a boring world it would be.
Ain't that the truth.

DrPoodle Wrote:Until then, I respectfully bid my farewell.
Cya till whenever you come back then... If you come back, that is...
Later Dr. Poodle i bid you farewell.Even though i do not agree on gay or bi people i belive they are people to,and should have the same rights as everyone else.
I'm sorry that you are leaving, DrPoodle. You were a great member. I wish you would stay. Af well...

Cya. Sad
Yeah. Farewell till you return DrPoodle
DrPoodle Wrote:I'll keep this short.

I cannot be on a forum where some of the staff (namely ISR and FW) condemn Homosexuality as a sin, and believe that AIDS is a punishment from God for this sin.

It is sickening and evil, and the result of many smear campaigns run by the Church against Homosexuals throughout the history of Christianity.

I have many gay and bi friends, and all of them are honest and decent people. They have their rights, and as long as gay people are oppressed, there will be people who fight for them. I am one of those people, and I will not stand for discrimination on any level.

Terrorism and Natural Disasters may destroy our homes and lives, but we will always have the freedom of expression. It is a freedom greater than any other on Earth, and one worth fighting for. Homosexuals are humans, the same as you or me, and as humans, they need the same human rights as all of us.

Equality is the only way forward for the human race. One day the vision of equality will become reality.

Until then, I respectfully bid my farewell.

-DrPoodle

Poodle has a very good point. I have homosexual friends and it doesn't bother me, they are the same as everyone else, we have things in common and enjoy the same things such as Xbox 360 playing, D&D, etc.

I, myself am straight but there's no reason why a straight guy can't have gay friends, in fact one of my closest friends is gay.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm Leaving Thomas 26 1,935 09-15-2011, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Thomas
  Leaving For A While..... Fragma 10 690 09-06-2011, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Caffeine
  I Am Probably Leaving. Chief 18 1,337 08-28-2011, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  Leaving or staying- Final decision Reykjavik 7 939 07-20-2011, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Reykjavik
  Leaving Cool_Guy 12 1,351 12-04-2006, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Papa Spot