Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Metal Damage
Well here's a game I found that's free to play, and multiplayer. It's a bit like Cyber Wars to a point, where you can make money, gain experience, join teams, etc.

However, this is a racing game.

I'm quite early on in it at the moment and figuring out what's what, but if you want to take a look here's the link:

http://www.metaldamage.com

If you are going to register, you'll be asked to put a friends name in, it's optional to though, but if you put Protoman in that field, you'll join the same racing team as me and we go out, burn some rubber, and own the black top!
It sounds interesting. Unfortunately, I killed my computer and (at home) I'm using a computer that was probably built before most people here were born so it's a little wimpy on power. I'll check this out after I get a new computer.
Should be ok, It's all browser based, unless that really will kill your PC?
Protoman Wrote:Should be ok, It's all browser based, unless that really will kill your PC?

Sometimes pages do. If they're big it'll make the browser slow which in turn makes the computer slow and eats up ram which in turn kills your computer! Tongue
~ FFW
It looks like a cool game. I might try it out. Even though i'm not into racing games.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  XYZ Dragon Cannon with Metal Morph Resistance 116 27,033 08-22-2011, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Nickpooz