Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there
Same. I never knew about Flock, Opera, Konqueror either, but I've learned. Smile
~ FFW
Flock? That's a knew one. What's flock?
Flock is a browser... duh...

I've never used it though.
~ FFW
It is? really I never heard of it. Is it like Konqueror or Opera? Or is it something completely different?
PoisonDart Wrote:It is? really I never heard of it. Is it like Konqueror or Opera? Or is it something completely different?

I think it is different than both of them, but a simple Google search gave me my results ;)
http://www.flock.com/

Dr Small
I tried to download it, but I don't know how to install it. Tongue
~ FFW
Oh okay. That is very interesting.
Hi...
I am George.. I am new in this forum.. I am here to exchange some good post and information...I only know people were i live but i rarely have anything to do with em.and i can also walk down the shopping streets and meet people that my bro now or people that somehow knows who i am. But again..No real close friends. I live close up to a well traficated rossroad,were i look out the window each day and wonder were all these people are going, because it must be more fun than what i am doing alone in my small apartment. That including gaming and movie/serie watching.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Hey Hey! Guess who just registered to join SF? efka 4 1,381 12-21-2010, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Robert