Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post a pic of yourself!
Happy, I hate to say this, but have you ever heard of 'whining and complaining' ?

[backwards]I agree ISR[/backwards]

Happy, your on a team. A Staff team. I don't see why you have any reason to leave because YOU asked for a chance on the S. Mod team and I gave you one. What reason have you to complain?
~ FFW
FirefoxWiz Wrote:This is your second strike. On more and you will be temporarily banned, the forth strike puts you permanently banned. Sad

FW

If you do that, mabey he will remove your Neopian account. Tongue And we will have to stick to DaJoob. Sad
Yeah I know, but I can't let people go on breaking the rules just because I host off of them now can I? If he deletes my account, yes, we will have to go back to dajoob. Sad
~ FFW
No you can't FW. You got to give them some discipline! I sure hope Protoman doesn't delete your account!

-Beta
That would not be good but we

should stay on topic.
I won't delete the account don't

worry.

If I remember correctly, I used a word that isn't even a swearword where I'm from. Can't really be given a strike for cultural

differences.

But I beleive I've spoken to FW about this before and sorted things out, so don't worry.
So do we get to see a picture of you?
I give in. Here's a pic of me. Mind you it is a VERY old picture, but

I like it 'cause it's got my favorite ducky in there! Big Grin

[attachment=69]
~ FFW
What a cutie! :laugh:
The duck? Yeah, she was my favorite!! Knew her name well!

Tongue
~ FFW

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Steve Jobs and Bill Gates finally agree.(pic) Peter L 3 768 03-14-2011, 04:53 AM
Last Post: NekoChan
  How does your Set-Up look like? Take a pic! Resistance 11 3,305 10-14-2010, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Resistance
  upload pic Kricty_Bar 1 604 05-27-2010, 10:11 PM
Last Post: Trinit
  dumb twilight bannedstory pic. atikah♥ 1 1,257 12-15-2009, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Trinit
  What do you drive? Car's are a hobby :D :pic heavy: CinNAMon 15 1,809 08-23-2009, 06:37 PM
Last Post: CinNAMon