Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post a pic of yourself!
Tsk Tsk... don't go offtopic!

Don't have to worry about me posting a picture! I might bust your PC screen! :lol:

-Beta
Thats ok it is just really interesting to see what everyone looks like wait your not posting one FW or Bets right?
Correct. I am not posting a picture Tongue

FW
~ FFW
I'm too :censored: ugly to post my picture, I fear for the lives of the members and the forum itself.

[Image: 5.png]
No Swearing, Strike 2.

Hey watch the language there a little.
Protoman, READ the rules! NO SWEARING ALLOWED.
This is your second strike. On more and you will be temporarily banned, the forth strike puts you permanently banned. Sad

FW
~ FFW
This is another exmaple you woukd never say to me thanks happy for that but would say that to papa, cool guy, beta , isr imm oviously the least apprectiated of the forum team. you may now see why im leavinbg.
Happy, listen.

You just want to do something and get someone to say Thank You, right?

You're not the most least appriciated! I appriciate every one of ya. All the work ya'll do for the forum and all.

:\ :|
~ FFW
See the only thing you can think of that I do is kepp the forum "alive" unlike cool_guy you Isr you guys can fix the website and make it and things and i have never done anything like that so it is the only thing you can think of. No I'm not mad ebecuase I didn't get a ty it is because you would thank them and not me.
Not meaning this in a bad way,
(....but you have to do something to get thanked....)

_ISR_m3rc_

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Steve Jobs and Bill Gates finally agree.(pic) Peter L 3 766 03-14-2011, 04:53 AM
Last Post: NekoChan
  How does your Set-Up look like? Take a pic! Resistance 11 3,296 10-14-2010, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Resistance
  upload pic Kricty_Bar 1 602 05-27-2010, 10:11 PM
Last Post: Trinit
  dumb twilight bannedstory pic. atikah♥ 1 1,256 12-15-2009, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Trinit
  What do you drive? Car's are a hobby :D :pic heavy: CinNAMon 15 1,808 08-23-2009, 06:37 PM
Last Post: CinNAMon