Explain your username
Hey guys! Everyone, please explain the

meaning of YOUR username.

Why did you pick it?
What does it mean?
Does it symbolize something?
Something you like??

I

picked Beta cause I thought it sounded cool. Blink Some people might not like it though (don't know why) . Sometimes I try out BETA stuff. And sometimes

I don't.

C'mon everyone! Explain YOURS.

-Beta
Mine sort of evolved. Long ago, my

wife and I were in a forum together. I was sunspot and she was sunspot918. People confused us so they started referring to me as 'spot.

When I started blogging, I didn't want to put my babies' names on the Internet so I referred to the oldest one as Little Spot and the youngest one a

Baby Spot. That made my wife Mrs. Spot (which later became Mama Spot) and, naturally, I became Papa Spot.
that is ver interesting pap spot

well really i just like penguins and they are cool animals and happypenguin sounded like a great name to me and it just sort of came to me

sorry but

there really isnt much to my screenname and some may not like mine either like beta said
Well, mine because #1 I love

Firefox. #2 because my family thought I knew "everything" about Firefox so they just eventually called me FirefoxWiz. The name sorta stuck and sounded

nice.

Of course I don't know everything about Firefox but it's my nickname. I like it!

FW
~ FFW
_ISR_m3rc_

I used to play,

Close Combat: First to Fight, and work as a mercenary (m3rc) on it, and do jobs for other people.
Then I made a information ring (ISR) and changed my

name to _ISR_m3rc_
(Incase you couldn't tell, I always loved _ (underscores) for some reason Big Grin )

_ISR_m3rc_
OK, my turn. Well, it's

because I love NVIDIA.
But whats NVIDIA???
~ FFW
im not sure what it is either

what is it?
Ok,

www.nvidia.com

Quote:NVIDIA Corporation
NVIDIA Corporation is the worldwide leader in programmable graphics processor technologies. The

Company creates innovative, industry-changing products for computing, consumer electronics, and mobile devices. NVIDIA is headquartered in Santa

Clara, California and has offices throughout Asia, Europe, and the Americas. For more information, visit www.nvidia.com.
oh i know them are teacher

was talking about them once when we were doing a stock market team i didnt think you meant the corporation

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Username Suggestions Chief 10 1,485 08-10-2011, 11:41 PM
Last Post: Behind Enemy Lines
  Turn Your Username into a Face Akinova 11 1,624 08-10-2011, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Behind Enemy Lines
  Change username or not? AceInfinity 5 853 08-09-2011, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Akinova
  My username? =) BlackChaos 16 2,140 05-08-2011, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Invincible
  New UserName ? Blixx 9 1,286 05-02-2011, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Blixx