Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome slgpromotions!
Howdy there, slgpromotions! We

wish to welcome you to Firefox Forums! I do hope you have a wonderful time here, and get answers to your questions.
Before you post though, I want to

you read the Forum Rules. Because those rules must be

followed.

I want everyone that can to welcome our new member, slgpromotions. Please make him/her feel comfortable here and enjoy his/her

stay!

Cheers!!!
FirefoxWiz (Admin)
~ FFW
Welcome to the forums

slgpromotions !

_ISR_m3rc_
Even though I welcomed you

once I'll do it again!

Welcome to the forums slgpromotions! Enjoy your stay, hop in and have fun with us!

FirefoxWiz
~ FFW
Hello Everyone, It's great

to be here. FW joined my forum recently and I had to come over and see whats happening...And I like what I see!! Nice job putting this forum together, well

done admins! I will bet anything you will see some traffic here as members at SLG Promotions forum read your post there : )Â Â I'm in northeast ohio

have a family and work part time as a veterinary technician :gm: (yes I'm open for pet questions) I love animals and have cared for them in this capacity

for many years. However in the past few years have I've developed a love for internet marketing so here I am. I have 2 online free ad forums and a

guestbook, you can add your links to them no cost. See you all on the boards!

Scott
_________

Together we will reach new heights in

business!
slg Wrote:Nice job putting this

forum together
Thanks! Of course, with the help of ISR, my forum founder.

slg Wrote:yes I'm open for pet questions
Good

thing! Cause I'm sure you'll be getting some!!! ;)

slg Wrote:I love animals
Hey! So do I! Do you like horses? those are my

favorite!

~ FFW
To be honest I have very

little experience with horses we work on small animals at our hospital. I've been bitten and scratched in my many years at work, kicked by a horse I'm

glad to say I haven't been!! We also do some wildlife rescue work for the local lake metro-parks rehab center, eg. bald eagles, hawks, owls, etc. We do

have many horse loving people around however. One of our relief vets owns two horses. And quite a few clients own them as well.

Big Grin

Scott
_______

Animals Rule!
slg Wrote:To be honest I have

very little experience with horses
Me too. But I still like 'em!

Yeah, I've been bitten and scratched by a cat, but never kicked by a horse! If

I had to pick a bird I'd proably pick a Falcon. I like them. Dunno why, just do!

FW
~ FFW
Looks like everyone got here before

me. Sad

Welcome to the forums slgpromotions! Do you mind if I call you slg? It's shorter.

Jump in with us, post around, stay awhile, and have

fun!

-Beta
Beta Wrote:Looks like

everyone got here before me. Sad

Welcome to the forums slgpromotions! Do you mind if I call you slg? It's shorter.

Jump in with us, post

around, stay awhile, and have fun!

-Beta
Thanks for the warm welcome Beta & everyone! My name is Scott, I know slg is shorter so

either one is fine. Smile I will be back as often as I can and please stop over to slg promotions forums and say hello too.

Scott, slg promo.
I posted my link on your phpbb

forum, do you mind if I post it again on your ProBoards forum?
If you do mind I won't do it, I promise!

FW
~ FFW