Poll: What do you think of the theme?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It's great.
42.55%
20 42.55%
It sucks.
0%
0 0%
It needs massive changes.
6.38%
3 6.38%
It needs some minor changes.
51.06%
24 51.06%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rate This Theme
I have designed this theme myself from scratch. I happen to like it very much but user input is always valuable.

Please vote and let me know your honest opinion.
I think it's just me, but it's pretty hard to see the section names
I really like it, actually. The colors go well together and it reminds me of the Xbox 360 site.

Is that a good or bad thing?
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

I rated it as great, because there's really not enough wrong with it to call it anything else...

But then again, just on this page I can see something that needs changing. Look just under the poll, Show Results is the same color as the background or damn near the same color.
It's a nice theme.
That's fine it reminds you of a 360 site. I can see the relation but know I built this completely without inspiration. I just started to build and this was results.
I find it to be a very nice theme and I guess the green/grey has grown on me! Great job, omni.
If you have any problems with the forum, feel free to email me via the User CP, or send me a Private Message.
It looks nice. 8.5/10... I don't know.. I like it a lot but it just feels like it's missing something to me.
I like it; the buttons, background, and everything is very appealing. However, in some parts, the text needs to be darker. As Neo pointed out, you can't see "Show Results" at all on this very poll. Also, it's hard to see the green reputation number in posts because of its color. And when viewing reputations, it's very hard to read the date and the text regarding the reputation. That's all I can think of as of now.

Thanks a lot for the work you have put forth here.
I like it a lot actually, the only thing I would change is the support forums banner being gray, I think its too much of a solid color at the top
[Image: nv70ad.png]
Terrorcore, unleash, extermination
Hyper real, cold blood, determination
fudge them, I like this sensation
Incredible, I from the annihilation