Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get more *active* members?
Okay, now folks...

Everybody talks about getting the forum moving but what is [name] doing to get it moving? FW came up with a great idea for a contest and, if I understand the rules correctly, it's already over and only she and I participated. Are there no Stumblers in here? FW and I are the only ones that have posted on SU. I'm the only one that has commented on Purple Bunny (though I admit that PB appears to be dead in the water at this point). Are we gonna get this forum MOVING or are we just gonna TALK about it?

Come ON, team! Let's get some ENTHUSIASM going here!!!

(Papa steps down from his soap box.)
Me?
I tried registering on pb, but nothing would load for the registration page, and then stumble upon... I'm a stumbler, but I think I need to do another password retrival on it, since it's been forever since I logged in there.

I could post an entry on my blog about FirefoxForums, and I can also help getting it moving! Big Grin

_ISR_m3rc_
Papa Spot Wrote:Okay, now folks...

Everybody talks about getting the forum moving but what is [name] doing to get it moving? FW came up with a great idea for a contest and, if I understand the rules correctly, it's already over and only she and I participated. Are there no Stumblers in here? FW and I are the only ones that have posted on SU. I'm the only one that has commented on Purple Bunny (though I admit that PB appears to be dead in the water at this point). Are we gonna get this forum MOVING or are we just gonna TALK about it?

Come ON, team! Let's get some ENTHUSIASM going here!!!

(Papa steps down from his soap box.)

Now that I'm back, I'll be posting Tongue

For some reason I can't register on PB. .. . All I get is a blank page!

FW
~ FFW
Papa Spot Wrote:FW came up with a great idea for a contest and, if I understand the rules correctly, it's already over and only she and I participated.

Well, I would have participated and probably WON, had
crazy AT&T not cut the wrong fiber optics cable for my internet,
which in turn, shut down the entire east coast, with that internet
service provider...

So, you could say that I was "offline" during that time... Tongue

_ISR_m3rc_
Yeah, I would post on the Purple Bunny thingy, but when I try to register, I get a blank page.... :'(

Uhh, Beta...Nancy... where did you two go?!?

FW
~ FFW
I think Purple Bunny may be or may be ABOUT to be belly up. There have only been two or three posts there in the last week.
Wow. That's bad. Just two or three posts in a WEEK?
~ FFW
I'll try to get it advertised a little more ;)
Another way to advertise is to put a link to the forum in your email sig.
Hey, thats a good idea! I never thuoght of that :blush:

I'll do that Big Grin
~ FFW

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Active Emotion 3 497 12-08-2011, 05:39 AM
Last Post: D3xus
  It seems like just being active is being over active. RAT 11 1,156 07-08-2011, 09:55 AM
Last Post: Mayhem
  Are you active or inactive on SF? Mystic Guru 32 6,099 02-25-2011, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Mystic Guru
  What forums are you active on? Fragma 27 2,709 02-24-2011, 04:00 AM
Last Post: Denirulz
  Glad supportforums is active `P R O D I G Y™ 17 1,365 12-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Last Post: `P R O D I G Y™