Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to decrypt phishers
Haha, nice. You deserve medal for this + your rest of your work. But does it include ip? I doubt it tho. Still very nice Big Grin
Learning Visaul Basic Express Edition ^^
Lol this is great. Used it on 2 so far. Big Grin
<3 Support forums.
[Image: 2m5nh9k.png]
This is a nice tutorial, but I know all of this already Tongue Can you tell us where we can download these from? Since youtube is a very common source, I doubt any of the phishers there would remain intact.
can u give some examples to reverting besides RE??
Awesome tutorial my friend...
thanks a lot for this original tuto....
its going to help me
[Image: l_bf3b360235ef4a9cb0a03799f7e93aeb.jpg]
Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight
I thought you couldn't stat change online games because it's static? You don't have access into their fileservers/management. I've string edited my own files with CheatEngine, but I never thought it was possible online.

Cool
I don't splel check.
What happens if the obfuscate there phisher?
It's been a while since I made this tutorial Tongue. I haven't done this in a while, but I'll see if remember.

@--([-S7N-])-- Are you talking about the phishers? Well yeah the only source that I could think of is youtube since many people fall for this.
[Image: mynewsig.jpg]

Want to know how to stop offline Phisher for good, well click here
I already know this and PWNT 3 members on SF off of SF with permabands using reverse engineering on some VB applications, which is actually lots of fun. Thanks for the well shared method anyways.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Good i already know this but could come handy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guide: Be Aware From Phishers Liberty 0 940 10-08-2009, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Liberty