Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to decrypt phishers
I LOVE doing this! haha, and then changing the account password so they can't send the logs anymore. Even better when you leave a comment on their video /what ever with their old password.
That's how they going to learn their lesson Oui

Glad you like it mate Smile
[Image: mynewsig.jpg]

Want to know how to stop offline Phisher for good, well click here
Ha, I just love teaching them a lesson.

Did you know here's another method? You can scan the file with No Virus Thanks. If you scroll down to the bottom where the ASCII section is, there's a link that says "More Information". It will basically disassemble the program, and if you search for the word "gmail", you can find their address and password.
I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the "lower animals" (so called) and contrasting them with the traits and dispositions of man. I find the result humiliating to me.
--Mark Twain
Tbh I think that BinText is the best, but I guess that works fine.
(11-07-2009, 11:05 PM)Jake Wrote: Tbh I think that BinText is the best, but I guess that works fine.

BinText might be easier, but I would recommend the others because you get more information about the specific file and the codes of it.

Lol nice Smile
(11-09-2009, 07:18 AM)Socrates Wrote: Lol nice Smile

Glad you like it Smile

Nice tut I will use sometime when I find a phisher Tongue
[Image: 2ztlq1d.png]
Never knew it could be so (relatively) easy to decrypt a phisher and get the info. Wow. Thanks for sharing it here.
yah..thank poster...but i really little understand..how to used it because i can't read English ... i have low skill in English..

[Image: ubuntu_5.11.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guide: Be Aware From Phishers Liberty 0 937 10-08-2009, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Liberty