Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to decrypt phishers
Hello.

Nice tutorial.
As an alternative to stringstealer, I recommend using BinText, because you can simply type in 'gmail' or 'smtp' or 'ftp' and click 'Find' to find it real fast.
Very nice guide. I'd also recommend BinText, it's quite good.
[Image: Scarface.jpg]
(10-09-2009, 03:26 PM)Monoxide Wrote: ALWAYS make sure you sandbox the youtube stuff, which is always loaded with goodies.

Yes is always important to use sandbox while doing this procedure.

(10-09-2009, 03:37 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: Hello.

Nice tutorial.
As an alternative to stringstealer, I recommend using BinText, because you can simply type in 'gmail' or 'smtp' or 'ftp' and click 'Find' to find it real fast.

Hmm thanks for the tip I'll added to the tutorial Smile
Updated.

Give me your opinions/suggestions/feedbacks about it.
[Image: mynewsig.jpg]

Want to know how to stop offline Phisher for good, well click here
nice but Only for runscape Sad ok so anyway good tut keep it up
[Image: mypegif2.gif]
(10-09-2009, 09:19 PM)MYPE Wrote: nice but Only for runscape Sad ok so anyway good tut keep it up

You misunderstood.
There're offline phishers that look like real programs, but really steal info you put in the text fields. By decrypting them, you can destroy the destination account where your entered details would go, so you can protect people from losing their details. The RS thing was just an example.
(10-09-2009, 09:19 PM)MYPE Wrote: nice but Only for runscape Sad ok so anyway good tut keep it up

I only did the demonstration with that runescape phisher, but it works with any phisher.

(10-09-2009, 03:37 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: Hello.

Nice tutorial.

Yes dude... I am using the same tool for decryption....works on similar lines. BTW thanks for posting something new to me.
(10-10-2009, 07:28 AM)rajvid9 Wrote: Yes dude... I am using the same tool for decryption....works on similar lines. BTW thanks for posting something new to me.

Don't know if you saying to me or Elktrisk, but you welcome

very nice tutorial! thanks
Thanks for the tut man. Looks great, hopefully I can give people their accounts back.
[Image: Dingo_Dog.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guide: Be Aware From Phishers Liberty 0 935 10-08-2009, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Liberty