Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Tutorial] Defend against stealers!
(02-10-2011, 08:49 AM)J4mmy Wrote: If you don't download anything suspicious and always download everything from virus-free sites you can be safe, but this is rather hard to do as there are many benefical files available to download and it's always much easier to get something free rather than paying for it.

OT: Good tutorial and advice. You have made it short, yet it's still very informative and you have good layout on it.

You can be infected by just browsing internet. And you always can be hacked. There is no such thing as 100% security. These days viruses evolve faster than anti-viruses and that means you can almost be infected by just being online. But you can minimize the risks always ;)
(02-10-2011, 08:52 AM)Tuoseli Wrote: You can be infected by just browsing internet. And you always can be hacked. There is no such thing as 100% security. These days viruses evolve faster than anti-viruses and that means you can almost be infected by just being online. But you can minimize the risks always ;)

That's because there are no people like Alber Einstein to develop programs which would keep our computer safe.
[Image: siggp.png]
roboform saves all your passwords online and in their encrypted database, i find them good to beat stealers.
Nice, knew it before but it's a good tip for those who did not know it.
Agreed, I use this and have nothing bad to say about it. I like the "password vault" that you can search up everything. Its filling forms feature is great too.
(02-10-2011, 09:49 AM)Apex Wrote: That's because there are no people like Alber Einstein to develop programs which would keep our computer safe.

You do not need a program to have a strong security. It is all up to the user's definition of 'caution'.
I protect myself just by making sure that I don't have any passwords saved on my computer either through internet browsers or any Instant messengers Big Grin
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
Thanks for the advice man. <3     
Use AVG it has the best firewall Smile No problems with it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TuT]How To Prevent Password Stealers SlimDeath 16 3,240 11-27-2011, 09:21 AM
Last Post: New Jersey
  [Tutorial]Removing Rogue anti viruses (With large list of)[Tutorial] Xypher 6 2,224 10-21-2010, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Apocalypse
  [Tutorial] How to trace an email[Tutorial] Thomas 18 4,824 10-13-2010, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Thomas