Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. fudge.
yesterday i sign into my aim, and it says u r now signed in at 2 locations press 1 to sign out from the other location, so im like wtf *presses 1*
then i go change my password

same thing happens again just now

no1 knows my password and it is unguessable, my computer is clean, WTF PEOPLE
(10-08-2009, 06:40 PM)Gokus Nightmare Wrote: yesterday i sign into my aim, and it says u r now signed in at 2 locations press 1 to sign out from the other location, so im like wtf *presses 1*
then i go change my password

same thing happens again just now

no1 knows my password and it is unguessable, my computer is clean, WTF PEOPLE

Do you ever sign in on a separate computer, or on your phone?
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

Are you using hotspotshield?
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
(10-08-2009, 06:42 PM)MreGSX Wrote: Do you ever sign in on a separate computer, or on your phone?

never, i dont use aim it just automatically signs me in on MY computer and MY computer ONLY
This happens when two IPs signs into the same account at the same time. So, if you connect to a VPN, AIM will automatically reconnect but will stay connected with the old IP, so it'll say that. Same if your local IP changes, I assume. It's nothing to worry about.
i was thinkin about some sort of delay but yeah, thanks Big Grin
I'm sure you are fine, but...

Quote:no1 knows my password and it is unguessable, my computer is clean, WTF PEOPLE

There are other ways to get accounts, I would change it and post a HJT log, get the all clean, then change it again, and every three weeks after that just to be 100% safe.
[Image: Lj]
(10-09-2009, 08:45 AM)Vorfin Wrote: I'm sure you are fine, but...

There are other ways to get accounts, I would change it and post a HJT log, get the all clean, then change it again, and every three weeks after that just to be 100% safe.

lol i know that :S. i only download from trusted authors so i dont have a keylogger
You are acting like people on the internet are "trusted", it is too easy to make a legitimate program and put a few lines of "bad" code into it. I mean think about it, if we take Vaqxine for an example, he must have 300+ people using his keylogger, but say in the latest release he added a function that would phish your Gmail when you built the server, or sent all logs to his e-mail as well as yours. Then he could get massive gains.

Note: This goes for every coder, I am sure Vaqxine is trusted, he was just an example.
[Image: Lj]