Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G.Bush?
When it comes to all Alex Jones videos, I take what they say with a pinch of salt. The guy is a conspiracy nutcase. Just like the guys who made the "Loose Change" video, his videos are full of mis-information and rubbish examples which fool the viewer into thinking along his lines.

Stuff like "Why did the plane hit the pentagon in the only part of the building that was strengthened against this sort of attack" is very suspicious...until you find out that in fact just under 50% of the building was strengthened. The word "only" suggests that one wall, instead of many.

If you want to read about more of the errors made in that film, I suggest http://www.ccdominoes.com/lc/lcg2.html

I'll watch the Martial Law film later tonight, but I suspect it will include the same kinds of errors.
WOW. Is that the only error you found?
I thought since you didn't like bush, you would view it
a little more open-mindedly, but you seem to look for
faults in it, like an honest bush support would.

_ISR_m3rc_
I don't support Bush, I support the truth. If someone gives concrete evidence that 9/11 was directly related to Bush, then I will follow that, but just because some guy releases a video that contains dodgy info and explanations leading to the conclusion that "The Bush Administration knew about 9/11 and plotted against America to get oil in Iraq" doesn't mean I will consider it valid.

I hate Bush because of the evidence against him, such as his refusal to follow UN environmental regulations by building gas powerplants, and going to war in Iraq over WMDs that were never found (and I don't believe that the 200 gas tanks they found in 2003 counts).

And no, it wasn't the only error I found, there were many...if you look at the link you can see that almost every section of the film has some mis-information or "trickery" involved.

At the end of the day, you should research the conspiracy for yourself, making sure you read both the arguments FOR and AGAINST it. Don't be fooled by the examples that are given, because most of the time they are not valid examples for the point being made, but the way they are presented makes them seem that way.

I am watching Martial Law now, and I will research and post my comments afterward Tongue
DrPoodle Wrote:I don't support Bush, I support the truth. If someone gives concrete evidence that 9/11 was directly related to Bush, then I will follow that, but just because some guy releases a video that contains dodgy info and explanations leading to the conclusion that "The Bush Administration knew about 9/11 and plotted against America to get oil in Iraq" doesn't mean I will consider it valid.

he he. I'm glad you said:
DrPoodle Wrote:I am watching Martial Law now, and I will research and post my comments afterward
Because I knew you hadn't watched it yet, by the first comment.

The video does not go into detail of how bush new about 9/11
but rather, what happened. It doesn't show the entire regime
of the Afganistan and Iraqi war, but rather, what actually happened.

Just watch the videos.

_ISR_m3rc_
Wait. Back up. If George Bush is evil, how did he win an election?
gusto5 Wrote:Wait. Back up. If George Bush is evil, how did he win an election?

I haven't figured that part out yet Tongue
~ FFW
gusto5 Wrote:Wait. Back up. If George Bush is evil, how did he win an election?

Adolf Hitler was elected.

NOTE!! I am NOT comparing Bush to Hitler. I'm just pointing out that being evil does NOT necessarily prevent someone from being elected.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)
Yeah, your right Papa. Just because someone is evil does not mean some people will not like them and they won't be elected.

Bush is evil, he has friends, and he got elected!
Bush is a terrible man he is evil and I don't think evil is a harsh enough word for those who watch TV every day you go to trun on the news you like and just see that 5 soldiers die and you know there is nothing you can do about it except just be another bush hater. It digusts that all thats on the news is about problems in the middle east. YOU just get sick of it and we would have been almosyt perfectly fine with ever gettinginvolved with anything in the middle east yes I like what ISR says but there is still more to it then everyone knows.
I agree wtih happy.But i only know alittle about politics.