Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Favorite Cell Phone? iPhone? Android? Sidekick? Or..?
I love Nokias, they do exactly what I need them to do - have long enough battery life, manage my email, calendar, contacts and to-do list, all from one place.
Nops, still Treo and Palm Family is the best.
WinMo or Palm (WebOS) Smile
I personally prefer Blackberry's and Nokia's.

I haven't owned an iPhone so I wouldn't know if I like them or not. The look of them is sexy, especially the black but i've heard very mixed opinions. I suppose in the near future I may invest in one and see how things go.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

I like Samsungs, got a D900i right now. If I had enough cash I'd be drawn into the iPhone hype too.
MyBB Support Team Lead
I ilke iphone. Example some LG. its very expensive.
Quote:I love Nokias, they do exactly what I need them to do - have long enough battery life, manage my email, calendar, contacts and to-do list, all from one place.

I had a nokia 6263 simple flip phone, but the problem was it didnt allow any 3rd party applications that youve added, to connect to the internet..people found a way to debrand the phone to allow 3rd party connections, but they fixed it again.
iphone
I do not have an iPhone but I imagin that would be my favorite phone. I say this because I have an iPod touch and I love it. I check cnet.com and check out other phones and I really don't think any can come close to the iPhone just because of the fact that it comes with Appel's PP Store.
I have been with Apple for many years. Before iTunes even came out. When eMacs existed. So I am a big Apple fanboy, and I must say, I have owned several.... The iPhone is overrated.

I love my blackberry, and I would love to make sweet sweet love to my blackberry.

Blackberry 8900!
[Image: legendi.png]
Iphone 3GS - Best phone ever!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to shut down a computer with a cell phone Lеgеnd 3 2,026 05-27-2020, 10:39 AM
Last Post: kavita01
  Find Anyone's Cell Phone Provider and more Cubs 15 6,418 02-05-2020, 11:31 PM
Last Post: EdwardAStevenson
  Which is the best android phone to buy now? JoseSheehan 0 655 06-17-2018, 11:03 PM
Last Post: JoseSheehan
  applications of android jackson1001 0 964 10-21-2013, 04:05 AM
Last Post: jackson1001
  Android vs BlackBerry Release4 20 3,611 08-27-2013, 10:00 AM
Last Post: gmk03