Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pictures of me!
(08-03-2010, 12:03 AM)Cybr Wrote: I turn 17 in about 10 days, so almost 2 years ago.
Mhm, I see. xD Thumbsup
@Nightmare

Listen bro,
Chicks are a very sensitive species, which makes them extremely good listeners, lovers, supporters, etc... They are the exact opposite of us males and thus, like a jigsaw puzzle, it fits together to form a complete image.

But, with that being said; males must learn to live life without them so that they learn to live life with them. Don't be dependent on them, and vise-versa. You must wait until you find the correct one that'll complete the puzzle.

So, don't fret friend. Just be chill and everything'll be alright. Oui
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-Rf6rstxCM[/yt]
(08-03-2010, 12:05 AM)Sarah- Wrote: Mhm, I see. xD Thumbsup
Y'all a bunch a youngin's teh me. I turn 22 in a few months :p
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(08-03-2010, 12:05 AM)Sarah- Wrote: Mhm, I see. xD Thumbsup

Actually, 9 days. Thumbsup
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

(08-03-2010, 12:16 AM)Cybr Wrote: Actually, 9 days. Thumbsup
Awesome! That's pretty cool Victoire
I seen your pictures on HF, and you looks way different, but it's '2 years ago' so i'm not sure. Post a pic with a sgin like "Support Forums -Sarah" or "HackForums -Sarah"... Than we will belive you, and if this is your, your cute ;3
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
An old theory i remember seeing a long time ago in the blackhat SEO world was to play as a woman.
Get people to love you then sell your gear. Be it whatever. Be it software or graphics skills or running macros or whatever.
I have seen it work a treat really. Unbelievable how good it used to work. Nowadays it does not. Everyone is weary.
To start a look at me thread was a typical way. But like i said this is old school methods. Either this is a really lame attempt at currying favour based on gender or its a girl who has a self esteem problem.
I certainly now think its a bloke.
But whatever. Ultimately i judge people on what they say and do.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

it's really Amazing that -Sarah got in 1 week more rep on HF than me, She joined about 1 week ago or more and she got 114+ rep because she's a girl. I'm just saying that, i don't hate her but it's releated to your post DAMINK.
An example being, at rsbot.org, a so-called girl named Sarah managed to social engineer her way to the position of Admininstrator. A couple of guys found the fake pictures on 4Chan and exposed her. Some people saw it, some people were shocked.

I think it's wrong to pose as a girl online, and -Sarah, if you are who you say you are, then prove it, or look out.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
I totaly agree with Malware Boss, i seen some examples not even only Sarah- That joined forums, got in all groups, get tons of reputation/thanks, boost sales like no one other. Well i must ask you that Sarah-. your're really a cute girl, why are you selling keys on HF? This shocked me as i know no one of my friends(girls) just works with photoshop, nothing more.
All I'm saying is, don't be fooled. Until there is valid proof (and 'I don't have my camera yet' is not a valid excuse), I wouldn't go near it.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny pictures alabama 7 1,226 09-21-2011, 04:53 PM
Last Post: The Flash ϟ
  [PICTURES] Post your Desktop! ReactioNz 13 2,606 08-05-2011, 06:50 PM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Post your favorite pictures... saint.slacker 1 637 11-18-2010, 09:35 AM
Last Post: N.O.R.E
  Post pictures of yourself. eax 60 13,708 08-22-2010, 09:36 AM
Last Post: eax
  Pictures Of My Fresh Knife Cut D: zShotS 22 4,070 08-03-2010, 10:30 PM
Last Post: tsgh mike