Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pictures of me!
(08-03-2010, 03:10 PM)simba1337 Wrote: 100% agree with you, i'm doing my best on HF, online like i would be retarded, active reporting(startd now) and She comes and got more rep in 1 week than me in 9 months.

Heheh ive been for like a year and only got 14 and been working mt @$$ off. lol whats wrong with ppl now a days Tongue Omg
[Image: pughacking.png]
(08-03-2010, 03:12 PM)Michaelmhmhmh Wrote: Heheh ive been for like a year and only got 14 and been working mt @$$ off. lol whats wrong with ppl now a days Tongue Omg

Weill give you an example:

A guy come to a new forums and nobody likes him, all want to flame on him, he's doing usefull threads, helping others, giving away stuff, he gets almost nothing.

A "girl" comes to a new forum and "she" posts a random pic from someone from Facebook, and all are like "wtf a girl, i want to have baby with her", and then "she's" doing almost nothing and gets tons of respect, is accepted everywhere...

Now you see my view on this.
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
(08-03-2010, 03:16 PM)simba1337 Wrote: Weill give you an example:

A guy come to a new forums and nobody likes him, all want to flame on him, he's doing usefull threads, helping others, giving away stuff, he gets almost nothing.

A "girl" comes to a new forum and "she" posts a random pic from someone from Facebook, and all are like "wtf a girl, i want to have baby with her", and then "she's" doing almost nothing and gets tons of respect, is accepted everywhere...

Now you see my view on this.

Yea sadly this is true... and i don't like it!
Respect and attention are two separate qualities.

Instead of disliking the attention girls receive, focus on supporting each other for forum contributions, and not just on SF.
(08-03-2010, 03:30 PM)Eve Wrote: Respect and attention are two separate qualities.

Instead of disliking the attention girls receive, focus on supporting each other for forum contributions, and not just on SF.

Im must say i haven't seen a problem on support forums yet Thumbsup
Sarah's not one of those people who say in every post IM A GIRL IM A GIRL.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Personally i don't have anything against Girls, but i really don't like it when they come & join & become more respected that almost everyone. This is just sad...
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
(08-03-2010, 03:32 PM)Cybr Wrote: Sarah's not one of those people who say in every post IM A GIRL IM A GIRL.

I know but all the ubers just plus rep her because if it kinda ruins the system
What is the big obsession with Sarah? This big debate about whether or not she is a girl and how she just lies...

She seems like a nice person to me so I believe her.

Why doesn't anyone question Eve?
Sarah is female. Like it's a big deal anyway.. damn you desperate teens.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny pictures alabama 7 1,229 09-21-2011, 04:53 PM
Last Post: The Flash ϟ
  [PICTURES] Post your Desktop! ReactioNz 13 2,692 08-05-2011, 06:50 PM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Post your favorite pictures... saint.slacker 1 646 11-18-2010, 09:35 AM
Last Post: N.O.R.E
  Post pictures of yourself. eax 60 13,754 08-22-2010, 09:36 AM
Last Post: eax
  Pictures Of My Fresh Knife Cut D: zShotS 22 4,093 08-03-2010, 10:30 PM
Last Post: tsgh mike