Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Learning Japanese
My primary is Malay. Next is English. I've try to learn Japanese because I like those manga and their song, but I'm not really encourage to learn it deeply, LOL..

(07-15-2010, 04:06 PM)Mute Wrote: Hi,
I'm a huge Otaku ( extreme anime fan ). And recently I've decided I want to take up learning Japanese. So I went to the bookstore and bought a book on beginner's Japanese. I'm only on like second section of the book, but I've learned so much it's ridiculous. I love it. Big Grin

My friend also an otaku..I think he is really ridiculous..He first bought a japanese dictionary and learn all their kanji word and alphabets.. And he memorised all of them..LOL..it was so funny and impressive..
[Image: awilfmasig.png]

Welcome back, awil. You last visited: 07-16-2011, 10:16 AM
Current time: 09-30-2012, 05:52 PM
I have two books on Japanese, except I never really got into it. Tried it for a week or so, but got really bored of it. (Unfortunately) You can pick up even more crap like it at Indigo, for a moderately cheap price.

Seems like a cool language, just never really wanted to spend the time learning it.
[Image: 6417_s.gif]
GT: Who is 420
AIM: GetBayked
Good luck with that! I can't even learn spanish.
My first language is english, and my 2nd language is african tribe, click click click.

Nah i kid i kid, but I'd love to learn japanese as a 2nd language.
I have a site dedicated to learning Japanese. I also teach it.

You interested?
Everything is always better in the end. If things aren't better, it isn't the end.
(07-15-2010, 04:06 PM)Mute Wrote: So yeah, what languages do you guys speak?

My native language is spanish, english comes next. If I decide to learn another language, it'll probably be german.
I was informed that german is quite a difficult language to learn, if its not your first language. I am not fluent in any languages to be completely honest lol. I was going to try out spanish though.
(09-24-2010, 11:19 PM)Infinity Wrote: I was informed that german is quite a difficult language to learn, if its not your first language. I am not fluent in any languages to be completely honest lol. I was going to try out spanish though.

I've been told that spanish is hard if it's not your first language. You should give it a shot, it's a beautiful language.
(09-24-2010, 11:41 PM)NoErrorCode Wrote: I've been told that spanish is hard if it's not your first language. You should give it a shot, it's a beautiful language.

I know, i've tried programs like rosetta stone, and seeing how that works so far lol. It's not as hard as german I think, theres language packages for all kinds of languages, and german seemed a little more difficult. However I wanted to learn some for the benefit of going to places like Mexico or any other closely related areas in terms of language.
Well, if you need any help with your spanish or have a question make sure to ask me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Collection of language learning resources. Elektrisk 15 4,035 04-25-2011, 03:14 AM
Last Post: Ambition
  Learning Russian Zeon 4 913 10-01-2010, 07:18 AM
Last Post: superjoe128
  Learning Languages mikinsmith 16 1,989 09-24-2010, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Akihiko
  Anyone Learning Japanese? Akihiko 4 1,075 09-24-2010, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Akihiko