Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just can't find another way to take out the pain.
(07-12-2010, 04:36 PM)Weed Wrote: Or get you angrier. Don't find violent things to do, find things to do that will relax your mind. Smile
Don't listen to her, violent games calm me.
Dont let girls get the best of you. Its been a year and some months after being rejected and Im still getting over that, but Im not crying every day about it. Dont take drugs to get over the pain.
Well I don't know what it feels like cause every girl I have gone out with I have dumped (4 good reasons) or we both agreed to split up.
You could try video games as people mentioned or go on holiday and relax by the beach.
Could go to the spa and get a massage Big Grin
Could also try getting a new girl Thumbsup
[Image: burninglove4.png]
if you're going to read make sure it is a series of books that all coincide with eachother one after another, so you always have a new one, til you finish that one.

You could try community service if you want too, I'm not surehow old you are but no-one you meet there will say anything bad to you, and it looks good for when you're older
Do you play video games? You can hang out with friends. My dad always tells me "If their true friends they will support and help you".
[Image: ojntld.png]
  • MSN: xAnonymous420@Hotmail.com
Have you tried I-Doser? It's pretty cool and I have tried it myself. For me it works, But they only work on P.C. They also work on Ipod and Most Laptops. It's amazing!!!
You're best chance at relieving some stress is to take up a hobby, whether it be a sport or something constructive. It needs to be something you enjoy doing that will take all of your mind's concentration in order to maintain an effort against future digressions.
You're best chance at relieving some stress is to take up a hobby, whether it be a sport or something constructive. It needs to be something you enjoy doing that will take all of your mind's concentration in order to maintain an effort against future digressions.

Edit: My apologies for the above post which also belongs to me. I was under the impression that I was signed in.
I recently felt what its like to be in love for real and have it thrown back at me too. Its my first experiance and it was terrible and i can only imagin how you feel having it happen to you alot more. Its horrible because you cant get them out of your head and you listen to the songs that you know will make you upset. But over time ive got over it with minimal drug use. It depends how sensative you are, im getting over it now and its been a month, i still think of her though and want to dislike her but cant.

Why not wait for love to find you this time instead of going out with the people who hurt you.
Its like Bob Marley said:
Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  life been very hard for me ,i can no longer deal with the pain detour12 2 862 08-01-2016, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I learned what pain truly is recently. Nighthawk1211 1 617 04-15-2014, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Callum
  Trying to get over this pain MrChill 5 1,114 07-28-2012, 04:43 AM
Last Post: Mikey
  Dying from unknown pain need help coolprince 9 1,878 03-03-2012, 02:00 PM
Last Post: ISO_
  Really into this girl but is it worth the pain Robbieava 12 3,444 09-19-2010, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Flawless