Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Guide] How To Browse The Internet Safely
Yes we do!

But, hopefully people get the general idea from both and maybe even combine our suggestions to at least become aware of how important Computer Security is.
Great guide. CCleaner is also good for cleaning out cookies/temporary internet files and the registy/startup programs. AVG also has its own cookie deleting feature in its toolbar in FF.
I've never heard of tab-nabbing before either.
(09-01-2010, 07:09 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: Great guide. CCleaner is also good for cleaning out cookies/temporary internet files and the registy/startup programs. AVG also has its own cookie deleting feature in its toolbar in FF.
I've never heard of tab-nabbing before either.

Thank you! I'd add that in, but I barely have any room to add any text.

I have Xch4ng3 from HackForums to thank for that. Tongue
[Image: Kingdom_Hearts_Signature_by_SaraDarkLight.jpg]
(09-02-2010, 02:22 PM)Silver Wrote: Thank you! I'd add that in, but I barely have any room to add any text.

I have Xch4ng3 from HackForums to thank for that. Tongue

You have plenty of room, I don't think there is a limit here, my tutorial was super duper long Tongue
(09-02-2010, 02:27 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: You have plenty of room, I don't think there is a limit here, my tutorial was super duper long Tongue

Alright, that's good to know. I'll try and update it soon. Smile

I remember I could only make four or so characters on HF, before I reached the limit. :p
[Image: Kingdom_Hearts_Signature_by_SaraDarkLight.jpg]
very helpful thank you :3
[Image: 15nrtb7.jpg]
Great guide, this was very helpful! People need to be more secure on the internet because anytime you can get HACKED or have a VIRUS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [GUIDE] How to keep your PC safely - Tips to determine a legitimate file [TIPS] Vexna 14 4,626 03-01-2012, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Vexna
  [Guide]Very basic guide for general security Zurmi 14 6,110 11-02-2010, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Zurmi
  [Guide] Ultimate PC Security Guide - Malware Codine 4 1,789 11-18-2009, 03:14 AM
Last Post: Codine