Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Back
I just joined the site but, welcome back I guess :-)
[Image: 5v0tgo.png]

Hope is a destination to a world of exploits.
Hello, Grizzly. It is a pleasure to meet you, I just looked up some of your old posts. Welcome back.
Thank you eve Smile You can see most of my posts gravitate towards the website area. Used to run a webhosting company until time was too little in the day to dedicate to the company that it needed as well as the army. Had employees and everything that I had to let go Sad So I try to help out in the webhosting section as much as possible, I go to other things as well when I have the time.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
It is unfortunate that you had to close your business. Thanks for sharing your knowledge here, though.
Yeah I do miss it Sad I may even open a new one when I get back to the states in November. However right now I'm not able to.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Welcome back Grizzly, you here to stay ?
Yeah I agree you seem pretty cool.
(07-14-2010, 02:19 PM)Grizzly Wrote: Yeah I do miss it Sad I may even open a new one when I get back to the states in November. However right now I'm not able to.
Where's the love? Bebe-pleure
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Ahahaha! Was wondering where you were actually! I came back today out of pure boredom, and will probably disappear for a few months again pretty soon!