Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Call from IC3! ='(
(07-14-2010, 08:49 PM)Hovertac Wrote: I don't think a thirteen year-old is making transactions on eBay. Smile

I don't have an XBox Live account either Tongue

Probably got it from my website.
Yeah you have to be very particular on what unsecure sites you post your personal information on.
Just stay aware of what you do over net...and yes as NaDe said stay away from unsecure sites......
ALL ATTRACTIONS ARE ILLUSIONARY
Hey Guest click HERE to join Support Forums ,It just takes a minute Oui
(07-15-2010, 09:40 AM)NaDe Wrote: Yeah you have to be very particular on what unsecure sites you post your personal information on.

I didn't post it, it's done by whois, I have no control over it, unfortunately.
(07-15-2010, 03:27 PM)Hovertac Wrote: I didn't post it, it's done by whois, I have no control over it, unfortunately.

If you have your real information on whois, I wouldn't worry about calls like that. I would automatically know that some kid did a whois and is trying to mess with you.
If you haven't done anything just wait for the next step. It was probably a prank call.
[Image: ojntld.png]
  • MSN: xAnonymous420@Hotmail.com
It almost seems like a phoney call.
You didn't get whois guard? Just remember that you must keep yoru real infromation there otherwise they can take your domain name.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Unless they can prove it you will be fine, just dont delete your history and when they come to check they will have nothing on you. They have too good technology to take you infor something you didnt do, things like that dont happen anymore for such a petty crime

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just got a call... Apex 15 1,181 01-27-2011, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Apex