Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Windows- commands/secrets
Already knew them,It can help newbies..
(10-10-2009, 03:02 AM)UID=0 Wrote: Man you touchy aren't you?!

Just because I may not 'need' anything that anybody may post here, I still have the right to read it, if I am interested, and also the right to comment on it as well!

Two respected members here, Skill and Elektrisk, gave you their honest opinions, yet you more or less told them that you are not interested!

You say that you know what you are doing, but I think that it's quite clear now, that you still have got something extra to learn here!

Omni said that he wanted quality threads here from day one, more or less,
and to be honest, your thead posting skills, could definitely be improved upon.

We all have a joint responsibilty here to make this site the best that it can be, and I'm sorry if it's not what you want to hear, but yours, could be improved upon, that's all. I'm not flaming you or anything like that, so please don't interpret it as such, which seems to be the way that you have been inclned to react so far, quite snottily in fact, to other members here, making suggestions about your thread.

For example, absolutely none of the more experienced thread creators here, would have posted such a large thread that you did, with headings etc, all in one color! It makes it very tiresome to read it,
if it is all in the same color.

We should all be able to take constructive criticism you know, it's what makes us all better, and how things get to be improved upon!

I'm just wondering how you will respond to this now?

I'm not trying to start any arguments here though, it's really not my style!

K i will admit that when i replied to everyone's post it was a pretty shitty day, not going to lie i went overboard obviously. no this thread is not the greatest. just when i find something in my spare time i have very little time to post it.so it ends up being messy etc. and i have to come back later when time to fix what i can.

Yes you have the right to read it and comment on it not what i intended to imply here. and the only thing i need to learn is how to hack myself some more time. sorry for all i offended etc....

if anyone would like to help me edit any threads i make Just pm me.
(10-10-2009, 09:11 AM)mon3yexploit Wrote: K i will admit that when i replied to everyone's post it was a pretty shitty day, not going to lie i went overboard obviously. no this thread is not the greatest. just when i find something in my spare time i have very little time to post it.so it ends up being messy etc. and i have to come back later when time to fix what i can.

Yes you have the right to read it and comment on it not what i intended to imply here. and the only thing i need to learn is how to hack myself some more time. sorry for all i offended etc....

if anyone would like to help me edit any threads i make Just pm me.

Hey dude, that's a nice surprise, because I thought you were going to give me a bit of a roasting for this!

I'm glad you didn't and I undertand how you may have been a bit frustrated because of your day.

I apologise as well, for going as far as I did, but let's just forget all about it and move on.

Editing threads, is not so difficult and with a few lines of BBCode, you could really enhance it with some nice colored headings and Whatnot.

If you want to read more about BBCode, you can get siome basics here:

http://www.bbcode.org/examples/

Very cool of you there, to man up, as some may describe it and
let's hope that we can now move along in harmony.
[Image: SF1d.gif]

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for sharing the knowledge, good source for < average users...nice effort and keep it up
(10-11-2009, 01:19 AM)UID=0 Wrote: Hey dude, that's a nice surprise, because I thought you were going to give me a bit of a roasting for this!

I'm glad you didn't and I undertand how you may have been a bit frustrated because of your day.

I apologise as well, for going as far as I did, but let's just forget all about it and move on.

Editing threads, is not so difficult and with a few lines of BBCode, you could really enhance it with some nice colored headings and Whatnot.

If you want to read more about BBCode, you can get siome basics here:

http://www.bbcode.org/examples/

Very cool of you there, to man up, as some may describe it and
let's hope that we can now move along in harmony.

I had no intentions of starting anything, and normally i don't let my day get in the way of anything i work on. Just yesterday was really bad endless conflict, and more problems in that one day then i have had in a few weeks put together.

And yes i plan on working on my threads, and keeping them in shape, just when i get on i don't have time to really do anything as far as editing. I have a large list of things i need to get done while on my pc, and its overwhelming i am sure your have had them days. if not don't be surprised if you don't one of these days lol.

and thanks i will look into that and use it for when i fix the threads.
(10-11-2009, 07:33 AM)mon3yexploit Wrote: I had no intentions of starting anything, and normally i don't let my day get in the way of anything i work on. Just yesterday was really bad endless conflict, and more problems in that one day then i have had in a few weeks put together.

And yes i plan on working on my threads, and keeping them in shape, just when i get on i don't have time to really do anything as far as editing. I have a large list of things i need to get done while on my pc, and its overwhelming i am sure your have had them days. if not don't be surprised if you don't one of these days lol.

and thanks i will look into that and use it for when i fix the threads.

Ok, I understand where you're coming from and I guess we all get stressed out now and then.

Yeah, I think you'd find the BBCode page helpful, as it's really simple and looks cool with different colors.
[Image: SF1d.gif]

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
------------------------------------------------------------------
I like it. I think I might have figured some stuff out I've been trying to figure out for a while now. And I didn't know there were so many different commands.
tanks for the post...it's very useful for me..
[Image: awilfmasig.png]

Welcome back, awil. You last visited: 07-16-2011, 10:16 AM
Current time: 09-30-2012, 05:52 PM
Thanks for the nice post man, really appreciable.
Nice, long list. May help some people.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tut] [Windows Trick by Me!] How to Create Custom Run Commands [Windows Trick!] [Tut] Resistance 4 1,516 04-11-2011, 02:53 PM
Last Post: prince of persia
  Important Run Commands zone 4 1,749 11-09-2009, 11:04 PM
Last Post: zone