Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hide your mac address with this.
noooooo wheres the link?!?! This is an awesome tool, i need this x.x
nice tutorial
would you be so kind as to provide me with the link either via pm or msn if rules negate the application of such said links, as this tool is very useful, and I greatly desire to own it.
should I use this when ewhoring or is it not very necessary. Currently I don't even hide my IP lol.
(12-21-2011, 12:05 PM)DaUB3R Wrote: should I use this when ewhoring or is it not very necessary. Currently I don't even hide my IP lol.

I don't think you need this if your going to ewhore. As far as i remember, websites can't track your MAC address. Perhaps skype could though, it is an application which changes everything. If you want no-risks at all I say go for it.
Thanks for the share, I'll use it when I get the chance.
(12-23-2011, 02:42 PM)Extornia Wrote: I don't think you need this if your going to ewhore. As far as i remember, websites can't track your MAC address. Perhaps skype could though, it is an application which changes everything. If you want no-risks at all I say go for it.
Websites can't because the MAC is on a different level on the network protocol. Routers use MAC addresses so they know how to route your packets through the network.
Nice share, I may use this in a bit
Thanks Black Shadow for sharing such a valuable software!
Thanks Black Shadow. Can be useful!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Can Someone Do With Your IP Address and How to Prevent? tk-hassan 0 1,092 08-23-2020, 11:57 PM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  What Anti-Virus do you use for Windows/Mac and Why? Resistance 28 7,408 11-07-2010, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Beautiful
  i need to buy hide IP platinum lisence key ginoside021 8 1,798 04-09-2010, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Uchiha Scottyy.Fx™