Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
How to Survive High School
Nice guide, however I would rather succumb to my own ways.
Friends are one of the most important things in my opinion. They get you through school. Also don't slack off. Actually work in school, it will pay off.
[Image: fadsada.png]
Here are my tips:

1) Do homework, not at home but in school (the same day you get the hw) so you can chill with your friends much more.

2) Dont stress out about SATs or studying in general. It's EASY to get A's and B's for ANYONE, trust me on that fact.

3) Party party party! You won't see these guys that much after HS and that's the truth. So spend time with your friends as much as possible.

4) Go to your Prom, and Prom weekend. Enough said.
(09-23-2010, 09:53 PM)~Rei Wrote: Here are my tips:

1) Do homework, not at home but in school (the same day you get the hw) so you can chill with your friends much more.

2) Dont stress out about SATs or studying in general. It's EASY to get A's and B's for ANYONE, trust me on that fact.

3) Party party party! You won't see these guys that much after HS and that's the truth. So spend time with your friends as much as possible.

4) Go to your Prom, and Prom weekend. Enough said.

I already do this and it works wonders ^_^
Everything is always better in the end. If things aren't better, it isn't the end.
nice GUIDE.. i think i need this to survive in HIGH SCHOOL.. hehe
[Image: 9fca555503.png]
I got some swag, do you have it too?
Yeah, wish I would have come across this in high school.
Thank you for this. I will read this when I get the time.
Nice manual "highschool thingy", but High School isn't nothing special!
High school is just school be yourself and don't cheat. Although you should follow some of the tips in this tut.
Nice guide. For our transportation we have golfcarts in our city, so we can drive ourselves at 15.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  High School/College Mathematics Reference Sheet haphazard 12 4,922 06-02-2011, 05:02 PM
Last Post: elvinguitar
  Going to College while in High School! Reece 10 2,648 05-15-2011, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Tunasty™