Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That feeling you get when the girl you were about to ask out IMs you with.........
Just relax about it man. As much as I love them, girls are dumb. We all make bad decisions, and often times we don't take other peoples feelings into considerations. Besides, you guys weren't dating. Don't fret it too much man!
I apologise with my rudeness:

And what? I mean really? If you cared that much you wouldn't give two shits about what she did. In all honesty, I believe that should be an incentive to get off your a and step up your game. But if you don't really care, then it's unfortunate. Find someone else more boring. Lmao. Good luck! Oui
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
It all depends on whether she was under the influence or not.
That's got to make you feel bad. Not sure exactly what you should do. Maybe wait till it blows over, etc.

Try to avoid talking to her for awhile..shes probably very happy and will continue to talk about it, which will probably make you angry as fudge.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling excluded and need advise. Ukguinea 1 845 01-06-2020, 03:41 PM
Last Post: larzihops2
  Help! You are subscribed to this thread Feeling insecure and scared... Sierana 2 977 05-10-2017, 09:03 PM
Last Post: elizabeth28
  Feeling Confused and Used any advice? sharkattack89 1 700 08-01-2016, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I have to end things with my GF and I'm so very sad about it -- feeling so alone soul3 0 619 07-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: soul3
  Feeling violated Notrust87 3 858 02-11-2014, 04:21 AM
Last Post: FeaturedBmx