Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with a mod
Staff if you want to close this or delete this because you think I'm "wrong" feel free to censor my thoughts. I gave trilobyte negative rep because I felt that he/she was not a very strong mod and did not respond with force, this is a reasonable conclusion as I have looked around on his/her posts. Then after several PMs with TB I decided that in order to get some peace from TB's whiny PMs. After that I revoked my rep about TB being a weak mod and added the rep "Too emotional... I will not say he's a weak mod anymore." Then I saw -3 rep saying "Too emotional? Sorry for trying to see the light towards your soldiery." this is retaliation rep and it will turn this site like HF and many of you said you didn't want this. At best I would like this retaliation rep removed and at worst I would like it removed to at least -1 that way a mod is not abusing the ability to give more rep that a regular user. If any member wants to -rep me for making this post go ahead, just know you're a jerk.
Hi.

Users are free to give reputation as they desire, as long as there is a reason. To be honest, we do not know what was said between in the PMs. If Omniscient feels that it is necessary, he has the ability to review the PMs to assess the situation properly. It's clear that trilobyte- was offended by something you said. He has the right to give you negative reputation if he feels it's necessary, as any member does. Giving -3/+3 reputation isn't "abuse" of a moderator's abilities, or else it would not be possible for us to give that much. If Omniscient deems it necessary, I am sure he'll post his input in this thread.

Thanks.
Get over yourself and the drama.

You gave him rep and he gave you rep. Leave it at that.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need a Mod. Can't Pm, Inbox Flooded. Extasey 6 944 11-15-2009, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Skill
  How to become a mod Akshay* 4 764 10-14-2009, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Suggestion: Get a mod who is not in an American time zone Tim 26 5,992 10-11-2009, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Vorfin