Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[NEW] MonetizerForums.net - Your portal for profits [NEW .net]
Most might have known my forum www.monetizerforums.info. I have posted a thread about it before but now the good news is that I have successfully purchased www.monetizerforums.net and I want you to review it.

Rate it our of 10.

Thank you and I hope you like my forum, if you would like to join feel free.
You need to redirect your old .info to the .net.

And you seriously right now have to remove the HF copied descriptions. Why you think that's acceptable is beyond me but it's not.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(06-23-2010, 01:04 PM)Omniscient Wrote: You need to redirect your old .info to the .net.

And you seriously right now have to remove the HF copied descriptions. Why you think that's acceptable is beyond me but it's not.

Oh, yeah I will definately remove the information.

Sorry about that Omniscienct and how can I redirect it?
To redirect you have a few choices. Sometimes registrars have url forwarding for free. And if not then maybe your host does. If not then just use htaccess to redirect.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
It seems only the first two tabs are working? (On the layout)

Also the .info domain is down.
404 at http://www.monetizerforums.info redirect it
Omniscient previously noted that your logo is fuzzy; I find that this issue hasn't been resolved. Your board icons are also fuzzy and a little tacky as well. There are too many sections. Delete some and add them only when enough threads on the topic are created. I notice at least two dedicated members who are posting threads. As the administrator, you should be posting far more than them in all sections.

Get CrystuL to rewrite the topic descriptions if you can't, and to consider a moderator position.
(06-24-2010, 12:50 AM)Eve Wrote: Omniscient previously noted that your logo is fuzzy; I find that this issue hasn't been resolved. Your board icons are also fuzzy and a little tacky as well. There are too many sections. Delete some and add them only when enough threads on the topic are created. I notice at least two dedicated members who are posting threads. As the administrator, you should be posting far more than them in all sections.

Get CrystuL to rewrite the topic descriptions if you can't, and to consider a moderator position.

Thank you for letting me know Eve.
I have successfully made the .info to redirect to .net Smile

Thank you for the great suggestion Omniscient.
Well. The first thing I notice is that you're tabs are messed up, and I don't really like the egg background either.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  debateforum.net | Get your point across Amazing 3 1,240 02-26-2015, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Amazing
  SeriesForum.net | Series & Movies | Contest/Giveaways | cracker007 1 658 06-02-2014, 05:55 AM
Last Post: MorbidEntree
  ☆h4ckz0ne.net | Hacking & Cracking Community☆ OpenSSL 0 600 05-12-2014, 02:27 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  HyperForums.net | Extremely Fast Growing Community | Secure with SSL https 0 387 05-06-2014, 08:12 PM
Last Post: https
  Media Forums | mediaforums.net Amazing 6 1,274 04-28-2014, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Amazing