Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slacker.com
Hi.
Slacker.com is an amazing online radio with a large selection of pre-made radios categorized by genre. Its interface is less user friendly in comparison to pandora.com, imo.

Unfortunately, it's only available to US & Canada residents. I particularly like the 'New Country' radio. However, it's the only one I have sampled so far. So, let me know what you think!

http://www.slacker.com/
The design on the site is pritty cool, but the radio isn't alowed in my contry Sad.
Hi Elektrisk,

I have always been a fan of online radio stations and I have never seen this one before, thanks for the share!

Also I would recommend gamerfm.co.uk This site has a really cool request feature which makes sure your songs are played if they have them.

- Sam
Quote:We're Sorry
Slacker Personal Radio
is not available in your area.
Unfortunately, Slacker Personal Radio is currently only available in the United States. While we are working to extend our licenses to other parts of the world, at this time we can only play music to our listeners within the United States.

If you are getting this message and are in the United States, please use the feedback form to tell us where you are located and the name of your ISP.

(06-20-2010, 12:17 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: Hi.
Slacker.com is an amazing online radio with a large selection of pre-made radios categorized by genre. Its interface is less user friendly in comparison to pandora.com, imo.

Unfortunately, it's only available to US & Canada residents. I particularly like the 'New Country' radio. However, it's the only one I have sampled so far. So, let me know what you think!

http://www.slacker.com/
I've used it for a while and created my own station, the skip limit for free accounts is kind of annoying but with enough ratings and likes you won't need to skip.

Ye, I'm having the same error. Any ideas on how to fix this guys? Been hearing alot of Slacker, and I'd like to check it out.
As I said in the OP, it's only available to American and Canadian residents.
Using an American proxy might work.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Watch] Slacker (1991) Gaijin 5 1,458 05-18-2011, 06:58 AM
Last Post: Gaijin