Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call people for free ONLINE
Im not sure if your minutes get charged for this. ok go to http://www.internetcalls.com/en/index.html

then Download the program for free. eneter your email and you get about 10 free calls

THE TRICK

after the 10 calls remove the program, redownload and use a diffrent email.

Have fun i hope u liked it Smile
You can make free calls via skype and msn, also.. I think you can use Yahoo Messenger to make free calls also.

Thanks for the link tho.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
(10-08-2009, 05:57 PM)Codine Wrote: You can make free calls via skype and msn, also.. I think you can use Yahoo Messenger to make free calls also.

Thanks for the link tho.

yea but, some people don't know about that stuff
People need to know about it, it will save them money over the months/years they make calls!
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
(10-08-2009, 06:08 PM)Codine Wrote: People need to know about it, it will save them money over the months/years they make calls!

Hell yea
So you can call to cellphones and home phones through that software right?
(12-25-2009, 09:21 AM)Ireqom Wrote: So you can call to cellphones and home phones through that software right?

You Betcha. I do it all the time with Skype.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
cool i will try this now Smile
i give it a try and it said sorry i have no credits when i tryed to dial
(10-08-2009, 05:57 PM)Codine Wrote: You can make free calls via skype and msn, also.. I think you can use Yahoo Messenger to make free calls also.

Thanks for the link tho.

wait wait wait.. so youre saying that I can call cell phones and landlines from Skype without having skype credits ?! Even if I don't live in the USA ?! Can you pls enlighten me about this ? I would be very grateful!
sounds good, thanks for posting it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Block Call/SMS Messages Mastermrz 6 1,820 06-27-2011, 06:37 AM
Last Post: devilpsn