Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Anti-Viruses are useless
Without these your computer would entirly vurnable.
Lol Antiviruses are never useless you find viruses with it and trojans, cokkies...etc...Well if they are binded you can't find it, but it isn't it findes.Best antivirus for me is Avira.You first scan and if it finds any virus, trojans, cokkies...etc.etc...You go to administration and go to "Quarnatie" click on the virus and "Open quarnatie ditectory" and it will deliver you to the the virus, trojan, cokkie...etc...etc... to the infected file and you can delete it.
(06-21-2010, 09:23 AM)--([-S7N-])-- Wrote: You are aware that malware can bypass a sandbox and infect your main computer, right?
How?
(05-24-2010, 06:15 PM)Omniscient Wrote: We take HF refugees in bulk.
Lol
Realistically with the free low-resource available options what's the reason you would not run these programs?

And a virus might be FUD one day but detectable the next. A well maintained AV solution updated daily might really help in that regard.

I think knowing your systems behavior and processes are the best defense anyone can have but not everyone understands these things. For the masses AV solutions are their only choice.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I'd like to see you put your Windows box in a dmz, with no AV and disable the firewall.

An AV is crucial to a lot of home users, a Firewall not so much - but it is useful.
Would you run into a gunfight without a bulletproof vest? Sure, there's a chance you won't get hit, but when you do get hit, you'll wish you had that bulletproof vest. And even if you have the bulletproof vest, there's a chance you can get hit in the head (FUD), but that chance is low.
actually you got me LOL!
anti virus alone will not give 100% protection ofcourse, you need other security programs like MBAM, HJT, Sandbox, Keyscramblers, and the MOST IMPORTANT IS YOUR INSTINCTS.
lol not true for me...av helps in many ways....prevents from USb infection....and from many cyber malwares...
ALL ATTRACTIONS ARE ILLUSIONARY
Hey Guest click HERE to join Support Forums ,It just takes a minute Oui
Anti-Malware for the win bud. I use MalwareBytes every day and works for me just as fine, and I love its interface. Do you happen to like MalwareBytes also? I highly recommend it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Explanation] Everything you MUST know about viruses [MUST read] Vexna 11 2,470 11-05-2012, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  ☺ The Top of the Line Top 5 Anti-Viruses Around Town ☺ Resistance 87 27,804 09-20-2011, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Grin
  [Tutorial]Anti anti's! bling111 3 1,533 05-08-2011, 01:19 AM
Last Post: Boing7898
  (Question) Best Secondary Use Anti-Viruses? Resistance 9 1,898 11-16-2010, 02:43 PM
Last Post: SlimDeath
  [Tutorial]Removing Rogue anti viruses (With large list of)[Tutorial] Xypher 6 2,241 10-21-2010, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Apocalypse