Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
[STORY] How I earned $1k Online.
Okay, many people might know me from other forums as some kind of "rich guru" (my friends call me that).

I'm not, I just take what I have, and manipulate it for my gain.

I was an avid RuneScaper for 4 years, I learnt of many money making methods from RuneScape (real cash). Although, many RuneScape players related to scamming, I myself never though that the $30 USD I made in 1 week from scamming was good, so about 1 year ago, I stopped (best choice - I only made max like $50 from scamming).

At one point, I knew I had great manipulation and haggling skills, I decided to test out investing.
For a 14 year old novice, I didn't know where to begin. I also had many resources which I could use to my advantage.

I began investing in Authorisation codes for about $0.30c each, then sold them for almost 4x their price.

I knew that this was a major profit maker. Knowing that, I went and purchased quite a few auths, and sold in bulk numerously. Knowing a profit was rising, I continued selling, with the profits raking in to over $75 USD a day.

Once I was done selling, I began sharing the codes in $harecash, no disclaimer was told that these aren't resold or reshared. What did they think, a $15 code sold for 1/15 it's price was going to last forever?

$harecash had an additional $100 USD to my gains.

I was running out of methods at this point, and that brings me to my next method.

Being a a Reviewer on another forum, (meaning I test e-Books which I review and give them a, well obviously, a review on their threads) reaped a lot of benefits.

I've reviewed around 60 e-Books or so, and have found many consistent e-Books to be of a bad quality. This had given me an advantage of the competition, what are their faults and lows and how I can beat them.

Now, you might be thinking, how is this related to profit?
Well, I myself as said earlier, manipulated this to my own profits and gains. I created multiple e-Books and began to sell them at cheap prices. Many people say, am an online businessman *wink* Hehe

Well, many people think quality > quanity. That's wrong, when you want to profit, and have the ability to maintain a healthy product (in this circumstance, your e-Book), why not continuously sell it if it doesn't effect it's state, share the knowledge, as well as profit.

Thus, quantity > quality, in this case, high price > amount sold.

This summarised:
  • Had an e-Book
  • Sold it for cheap
  • Sold it many times
  • Effect on it's production, minimal. This e-Book can't degrade (profits go down).
  • Shared the knowledge
From around 2 e-Books, I had sold over 300 copies.

Many people struggle to create a $50 profit online, at one point, I was making over $30 USD a day from a $0 investment. You can image what was going through my head, a 14 year old boy, making hundreds online from minimal work.

I had a good stash of online money at this time, and began investing in more e-Books, I needed a new e-Book to create. So I decided purchased resale rights to another e-Book for $40 USD, and began to publicise it.

By the first night, I had a $25 profit going, I was raking the money in. The next few days that came, I was profitting $40-$50 USD from that single e-Book ALONE a day. I knew that this wouldn't last forever, and thus needed to even further my e-Book collection.

I decided to purchase some e-Books with the profit from a day, I needed new methods.

Doesn't that mean you were ripping e-Books?
Absolutely not, money making e-Books, and e-Books in general are not actual methods, they're knowledge. When purchasing an e-Book, the majority of customers only look inside it for the method, not the actual mechanics. Why purchase an e-Book only for the method, I purchase it for the way it works.

You get an e-Book telling you to start selling Windows 7 keys from purchasing it for a low price, then selling it for around $40 a key.
Most people wouldn't only gain that information from that e-Book, although, I had gained the knowledge that:
  • Investing in to something that is needed at a low price = profit.
  • Purchase it for low, sell for high.
  • Shows that money can be made from low amounts.
I had found multiple e-Books, although to no avail, none were of a good standard.

Knowing that I'd need to do this on my own, I started writing my own e-Book, and I clearly stated in that e-Book, I might be selling methods, but I requested of the customers to read in to the methods and go in to depth, thus to further their knowledge.

That e-Book has given me about $150 USD profit from it's content, and about $150 USD in sales.

That's my story, and I hope you enjoyed it.
Get my avatars here.
Your are one entrepreneurial person. Good job man.
RuneScape is the easist way to scam people, because 13 year old kids play it. Big Grin
True. I'm thinking of specifieing myself in social engineering.
Really amazing story, I am glad to see someone so young doing so successful, my goal is now to beat you Tongue

~A
(06-22-2010, 12:20 PM)Ally Mac Wrote: Really amazing story, I am glad to see someone so young doing so successful, my goal is now to beat you Tongue

~A

That'd be amazing, but 1k $ is alot.
(06-22-2010, 12:21 PM)Pedobear™ Wrote: That'd be amazing, but 1k $ is alot.

It is roughly £681 BSP, which is a lot, I agree, and My goal might just be £10-£100.

~A
(06-22-2010, 01:15 PM)Ally Mac Wrote: It is roughly £681 BSP, which is a lot, I agree, and My goal might just be £10-£100.

~A

I can help you making some money, if neccesary? I give out like 2 - 3 HF L33T upgrades on HF a week/2 weeks with the money I earn. (:
(06-22-2010, 01:20 PM)Pedobear™ Wrote: I can help you making some money, if neccesary? I give out like 2 - 3 HF L33T upgrades on HF a week/2 weeks with the money I earn. (:

I'd really appreciate that, can you send me a Message please?

@OP sorry for hi-jacking.

~A
(06-22-2010, 01:22 PM)Ally Mac Wrote: I'd really appreciate that, can you send me a Message please?

@OP sorry for hi-jacking.

~A

I'm currently not on my Public msn, I'll be on it tomorow.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  $hareCash Earned $300 a Month With Proof Earned 10 days huyenluv 7 1,378 11-04-2011, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Party
  Raffle website earned me $10 Sickshot 0 533 09-01-2011, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Sickshot
  "You've earned 12 new PTZ!" saumil 11 1,786 07-10-2010, 10:42 AM
Last Post: 6010fd12