Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OSHIT statistics bar
Could we have a statistics bar for our percentage of posts in OSHIT just like the lounge in Omni's other forum?
[Image: b7yj2x.png]
It's a good suggestion however we don't get massive trolls or flamers who just sit in the OHSIT area and I think the point of the one on HF was to show up people who just flame and spend there time in the lounge.

I'm not sure if this is needed or not.

Good point to raise though.

- Sam
(06-09-2010, 07:55 AM)Sam Wrote: It's a good suggestion however we don't get massive trolls or flamers who just sit in the OHSIT area and I think the point of the one on HF was to show up people who just flame and spend there time in the lounge.

I'm not sure if this is needed or not.

Good point to raise though.

- Sam

That's true. That does mark loungers and trolls. I like the idea of it though. I like statistical data. I also use the one on HF to tell me if I'm being too lazy with my posts. If I have a large lounge percentage I know that I need to start making actual posts that count and relate to a specific subject. We may not really need it as of now, but I do like it.
[Image: b7yj2x.png]
Yes I agree that this is a good idea. Let's get some more views and opinions.
Eventually I can add that. Not sure right now it's very important.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Its not very important, but should be here so that we know how many of our posts are in the OSHIT area.
(06-09-2010, 08:57 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Eventually I can add that. Not sure right now it's very important.

You shouldn't add that. This is a support forum, don't make people turn into "OSHIT whores".
[Image: wugcpy.png]

(06-11-2010, 05:18 AM)Support Wrote: You shouldn't add that. This is a support forum, don't make people turn into "OSHIT whores".
I agree it's useless and a waste of Omni's valuable time.
[Image: 21an712.jpg]
I love her. <33
It's not important at the moment so there is no need to add it.
Seems like a consensus has been reached. Thanks, though, for the suggestion, Foresight.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  no "your posts" in the top bar? ap1007 7 1,122 10-07-2010, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Jordan L.
  [Suggestion] Board Statistics[Suggestion] Eye Man™ 2 689 05-15-2010, 05:54 AM
Last Post: Jordan L.
  Search Bar. CrazyKid 3 646 03-23-2010, 12:19 PM
Last Post: flAmingw0rm
  IE7 Search bar error (Index) Gone 8 1,162 01-08-2010, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Gone
  side bar R3c0nna1ssanc3 6 830 10-08-2009, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Skill