Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My friends being bullied here is her story.
She'll heal fairly quickly if you keep speaking to her, Smile I promise you that, because that's what everybody needs someone to talk to.

She probably realises how happy she makes you, and thats probably why she's really nervous to tell you everything in case she upsets you?. or makes you angry..?
That's the thing, she couldn't upset me, or make me angry! I just wish i could help her quicker like a miracle yeah, she does need someone to talk to, that's why i'm being there for her.. And the fact shes brilliant! And shes a close mate! Smile x
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
She must apreciate all this what you're doing for her!,
She's very lucky.. It will be like a miracle in time, she'll get better before you know it,
You should tell her she wont upset you, and that she just needs to come clear and everything
and that you won't judge her on what she's telling you, x
I think she does apreciate what i'm doing for her! Smile
I wouldn't say shes lucky, i mean I'm nothing special, I'm just helping out if/how i can.
I hope she does get better quickly!
I've told her many times that she can't upset me, i just wish she would be open with me so then i can help her better and quicker.
I won't judge her on anything she tells me. I've been in the same situation as her to be honest. x
Well, then thats good then if you two are like going through the same thing,
x
Yeah, maybe that's why we get along so well... Who knows, i just want her better :'(
Try to stay with her as much as you can.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Friends elena r 6 1,363 09-21-2013, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Dragon45
  Thinking About Suicide :'( I Need Help. Being Bullied At School. -Infectious 35 7,705 12-13-2012, 07:28 AM
Last Post: L-Carnitine
  Potential friends groovybluedog 2 784 11-25-2012, 05:47 AM
Last Post: Ixam
  Used, lied to, no friends. Karisu 2 726 06-08-2012, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Pr0d
  LOVE & TIME " short story" nightfly 6 904 04-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Last Post: fanta