Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have any of you ever gotten any tickets?
14 tickets and counting. Knocking on wood that I don't get another.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
1 ticket no lights on on the bike :'(
I had a $300 ticket for a moving violation. Basically I turned off a freeway onramp and unfortunately a motorcycle officer was right there. I fought the ticket and had it reduced to $150 and no points. So I took the hit. That's the only ticket I've ever gotten.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(06-12-2010, 10:13 AM)Omniscient Wrote: I had a $300 ticket for a moving violation. Basically I turned off a freeway onramp and unfortunately a motorcycle officer was right there. I fought the ticket and had it reduced to $150 and no points. So I took the hit. That's the only ticket I've ever gotten.

Well I think I exceed your 300$ Ticket. Try $2000.00 Ticket DUI No License No Insurance Wahoo I rock. And to top it all off I took a swing at the cop supposedly. Then I sat my ass in a nice freezing cold Jail cell for quite some time before I got bailed out.
(06-14-2010, 02:01 PM)Dcrac23 Wrote: Well I think I exceed your 300$ Ticket. Try $2000.00 Ticket DUI No License No Insurance Wahoo I rock. And to top it all off I took a swing at the cop supposedly. Then I sat my ass in a nice freezing cold Jail cell for quite some time before I got bailed out.
Rough one there. Obviously you were a little too smashed if you dont remember swinging at the cop lulz! I was just hanging out with a guy at a part last weekend he has a breathalizer (spelling) built in to his truck because all the DUI's he got. The guys little and can drink like 60-70 beers i have no clue how he does it. But yeah his car wont start unless he blows under the legal limit.
(06-14-2010, 11:38 PM)Boostin Wrote: Rough one there. Obviously you were a little too smashed if you dont remember swinging at the cop lulz! I was just hanging out with a guy at a part last weekend he has a breathalizer (spelling) built in to his truck because all the DUI's he got. The guys little and can drink like 60-70 beers i have no clue how he does it. But yeah his car wont start unless he blows under the legal limit.

Or someone blows in it for him LOL skeem...
I have gotten one for going 86 in a 70. (Km/h not mph) And have also for not having a seatbelt on pulling out of a parking lot. Which I think is stupid because I was not on a public road yet. That was when I was 17 and living at home so I just paid it so my parents would not find out. Haha
(06-16-2010, 06:40 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: Or someone blows in it for him LOL skeem...
He's gotta blow in it every 15 minutes... Unless hes got a sober person driving with him the whole time or is only going like 2 minutes away that would work. Roflmao
First Ticket: 72mph on a 45. Cop dropped the speed on the ticket to help me out. $215
Second Ticket: Using a PA System in Wal-Mart parking lot. Warning
Would have been Third Ticket: Out ran the cops on my crouch rocket. Believe me or not ;)
Fourth Ticket: Doing donuts in a empty highway. $1000 Sad
Fifth Ticket: Sound System + 7mph over $350
My favorite: I passed a State Trooper on the highway going the opposite way hitting well passed low triples= 120+, I saw his break lights brighten and I just pushed even harder until I got off the highway and hid at the park for about a hour.

Now I have one point left on my license after taking defensive driving. I finally have started slowing down though. No tickets in 4months & I get one back in January.

I've had a ton.

1: Running 2 red lights but, the cop was full of crap (I know everyone says that but, why wouldn't he pull me over for the first one they were like a mile apart I'm not that reckless) Red 97 Thunderbird

2: Doing 80 on the turnpike in a yellow 04 Mustang going to Cedar Point

3: Doing 30 in a 20 (Red 97 Thunderbird)

4: Reckless driving I hit a 90 degree corner doing like 40 in a 93 G20t

5: I got one like a month ago doing 44 in a 25 in a 94 Ford f150 (Fighting it court date dec1)

6: Pulled over for undercar neons in my 99 eclipse

7: Countless times for my Mustang being to loud (No cats and glass packs)

8: neon lights around my license plate frame on 97 thunderbird

9: Hanging out with 2 black kids on a drug bust day and had an opened case of buddy B in 97 cadillac contour/deville being only 19

I'm sure there's a couple times I'm forgetting
[Image: casper2fin3.png]

Will Trade Demonoid invite for torrentkids. PM mE