Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alcohol.
Alcohol is harmful for our body and finance lol. I never drink. I don't like its taste.
Dude my whole family is alcoholic's i have 2 uncles in prison right now and 1 thats just got out after being in there for 11 years and now is going back to prison for 4 more years. Alcohol ruins life that it does but, I still drink and I don't know why it just something I do.
[Image: 5v0tgo.png]

Hope is a destination to a world of exploits.
I really hate alcohol & it's taste so I don't drink.. Also, it's harmful.

Oh, and... I'm 14... :/

(07-25-2010, 10:04 AM)killerpop89 Wrote: Dude my whole family is alcoholic's i have 2 uncles in prison right now and 1 thats just got out after being in there for 11 years and now is going back to prison for 4 more years. Alcohol ruins life that it does but, I still drink and I don't know why it just something I do.

You answered your own question there.
You drink because its such an influence in your and your family's life.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I'm 15 also. I've drank before. I just never got into it. I feel as if I don't need a harmful substance in my body to make myself feel good inside.
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
(07-27-2010, 01:04 AM)Virtual Reality Wrote: I'm 15 also. I've drank before. I just never got into it. I feel as if I don't need a harmful substance in my body to make myself feel good inside.

A saying i often use is this.....
REALITY IS FOR THOSE WHO CAN NOT HANDLE DRUGS.
That would be you mate.
Sure drugs are bad. But drugs can also be good.
Do some research for example how DNA was recognised. I think the guy was on acid at the time.
Or check out some of our BIG THINKERS in life. Loads of them used drugs to help them get into the zone so to speak.
Trust me. Dont matter how smart you are. You cant think straight like you can when your on acid.
FACT. Good mdma is much the same.
crap i think many cultures use drugs for spiritual reasons. Because they believe it brings them closer to god.
Take it how you will. But drugs are not all bad.
Im sure you have had many asprin, panadol or whatever you call your paracetamol.
Yep thats a drug too mate.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(07-27-2010, 01:33 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: A saying i often use is this.....
REALITY IS FOR THOSE WHO CAN NOT HANDLE DRUGS.
That would be you mate.
Sure drugs are bad. But drugs can also be good.
Do some research for example how DNA was recognised. I think the guy was on acid at the time.
Or check out some of our BIG THINKERS in life. Loads of them used drugs to help them get into the zone so to speak.
Trust me. Dont matter how smart you are. You cant think straight like you can when your on acid.
FACT. Good mdma is much the same.
crap i think many cultures use drugs for spiritual reasons. Because they believe it brings them closer to god.
Take it how you will. But drugs are not all bad.
Im sure you have had many asprin, panadol or whatever you call your paracetamol.
Yep thats a drug too mate.

I'm not saying there aren't some GOOD DRUGS out there, I am just saying that I personally am doing fine without them.
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
Alright, I drink occasionally. Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with it as long as you are being sensible about it. I rarely get beyond a good buzz, and I don't do stupid crap when I'm drunk. I usually drink, talk to friends and play video games. Nothing wrong with that. I've only had 2 hangovers in my entire life and thats when I got a bit crazy with the drinking.. First one I was just starting to get into drinking and I drank.. A Lot lol.. I couldn't stand up straight I couldn't see the clock on the wall and I was vomiting uncontrollably all over the place.. I cleaned up and crap that night woke up the next morning with this nauseas feeling, a rubber mouth and a pounding head ache. Second time I was playing a drinking game, and I had alcohol that was 3X more potent than the other people playing and I wasn't very good at the game (seeings how I had started drinking earlier than they had) so I wasn't winning.. I ended up feeling really sick, stumbling and slurring that night. But not as bad as the first one.. So honestly, if you are smart about it I see nothing wrong with it, just don't drink and drive and don't do anything that'll land you in Juvenile detention..
(06-06-2010, 11:39 AM)TeeCp Wrote: Depends if you have self control, I love drinking but I remain a casual drinker. If you hate hang overs, drinking water after a few sips of your beverage helps, eating crackers or something fibre based to help soak up the alcohol as well as popping an aspirin before calling it a night.

If you want to straight up quit well I wouldn't know about that, just try drinking less and less until you no longer feel the urge to drink.

Mixing Aspirin and Alcohol is extremely dangerous, It's so dangerous that it can even cause death.

--

Don't drink anymore alcoholic beverages if you have a hangover, it helps for about 5 minutes but you're just adding to your intake. You should drink 100% Orange Juice because it has Vitamin C in it, which can help you break down the alcohol. Same goes for eggs, I recommend hard boiled eggs.
Switch to water an hour or 2 before your planned bedtime for the night, hangover solved.

If you want to stop drinking all it takes is some willpower, since you only drink on weekends I doubt you're an alcoholic.