Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alcohol.
AA should be enough but you might be underage. If I were to quit drinking, I would start by not going out as much so that it would kill the mood. Afterwards, I would progressively begin taking nights.
just think about other things. i understand how u feel & what u go thru. just cause ur friends do it dont mean u have to.
(06-06-2010, 03:19 PM)Beano Wrote: I'm about the same age as you OP. With me, I don't have to drink, I'm not addicted in any way and I doubt I ever will be. When I do drink, I never get so "wasted" that I wake up in the morning with a hangover.

The best thing you can do it be sensible about it. Seeing as you are a bit younger than me, I presume you walk around the streets drunk with your friends? Whenever I do this, I always take a two litre bottle of water out with me. If I start to feel that I've had too much then I start sipping on the water. This will help to sober you up as it dilutes the alcohol and also combats the dehydration that you will have the next morning.

Basically, just be sensible about it.

Drinking water WILL NOT do anything to help. The only thing it will help is the dehydration that causes hangovers. It won't help sober you up at all. Only time will help sober you up.

@ OP. You don't have a drinking problem my friend, other than you are underage. If you keep drinking the rate you are though you'll probably end up addicted by 18-24. Do you drink while you're with your friends? If so, just don't go out with them if you don't have the willpower to turn downt he peer pressure of drinking. Drinking is fun, it can be at least. I drink every night (1-2 drinks). It's been proven that people who have 1-2 drinks every night live longer than those that abstain. Friday and Saturday I'll drink some more to get a good buzz. But I've been drinking for about 10 years now, so I know where my limit is. You're still exploring your limit. Give you a hint, drink 3 drinks, wait 30 minutes, drink another, wait 15 mins, drink another wait 30. Depending on your size and sex you should be about your limit for a 15 years old that hasn't been drinking for years.

edit: AA and NA will take anyone any age. It's not about illegality of doing the drug, it's about helping you get over any issues you have.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
You should remind yourself that you're loosing money when you're drinking. It would work for me, but I'm not drinking. At all.
[Image: kriss.jpg]

Thanks bkotz for the sig. I love it <3
Any drug is good when you do it and bad the next morning. Control your drinking. I can drink as much as I want and control myself and not feel bad in the morning. I just turned 16.
[Image: ojntld.png]
  • MSN: xAnonymous420@Hotmail.com
Do you drink to get with girls or are you just depressed or just because of pure pressure?
Telling people to not drink straight up is in my opinion, stupid. There is nothing wrong with alcohol in moderation when you are not driving and are over the legal age.
1 thing to tell you. Your not addicted at age 15. You can stop if you wanted to but you do it because it's the natural thing that teenagers do when they hang out with friends.
[Image: ojntld.png]
  • MSN: xAnonymous420@Hotmail.com
15 and drinking?
Your an idiot. Period.
Your body is growing and so is your mind. Instead of polluting it with poison.
Try going to school and learning.
I am a complete hypocrite here. Let that be known. But wisdom is what it is.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(07-21-2010, 11:24 PM)––––•(-• Ωмεgα •-)•–––– Wrote: Telling people to not drink straight up is in my opinion, stupid. There is nothing wrong with alcohol in moderation when you are not driving and are over the legal age.

Except he's not....
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]