Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My mum has JUST left me and my bro.
Well just a little update.

While packing the house up i found a receipt of 2 wedding rings she purchased the other day, so clearly she has gone over there to get married.

Also she rang my sister to ask for my dads number, thats all she didnt even explain her self and thats it of we heard from her. Dad said she wanted the deforce certificate but he said no why should he.

So i reckon after 6 months she will get deported.

I signed on for job seekers allowance the other day also got a crisis loan, ATM i'm staying at my sisters but tomorrow morning before 9am i'm going to the council to sort something out because i'm homeless so they should put me in a BB or something.

Anyway thanks alot everyone for your support and even you Eve.

At least i know my mum got there safe.

XX
I hope it all works out mate.
I couldnt imagine my mom leaving my country.
Even tho , id go live with my rich aunts ;P
remember
Stay in school and dont do drugs.
(Seriously starting that crap at this time would be bad for you. )
This is just horrible, if I had a mom like this I would have left her and go to a family member in the first place. I am wondering if you got anyone else besides your dad that can take care of and your dad. Perhaps and uncle, aunt or any cousins. It sounds like that your family is pretty unstable and I was wondering how old you are because you also have to think about your future and school.
Hi Jack,

Who are you living with at this moment?
Wow man, That is terrible. Thats plain mean...
I was so close to crying myself while reading this. May all rest well with you.
Stay strong bro, don't take any drugs to forget your problems.
Are you old enough to live alone?
[Image: lolol.png]

Now you're in denial
Thought you were the only one until you found my number on the speed dial
Call the kids help phone.
First you need to have food to survive maybe go to a friends house till things sort out.
Hopefully things work out.
[Image: ojntld.png]
  • MSN: xAnonymous420@Hotmail.com
OK an update!

Since my mum left i have moved back to where i was originally from and declared my self homeless after days and days of me pestering the council they finally helped me get a room im renting atm, its not bad iv only been here for 1 night so far..

Iv applied for a few loans so i can get rent in advance for my own place. its been very hard but atleast now iv got a place to stay.

thanks for all the support.
Thanks for the updates, Jack. It is good to hear that you have a place now. What employment will you be seeking?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my girlfriend left me, I might not have a catmario 1 827 08-08-2013, 01:21 AM
Last Post: Clark
  My mom has behavioral problems, may be due to left temporal lobe cysts. advicetaker 0 501 09-12-2011, 07:49 PM
Last Post: advicetaker
  My husband and his mum, are they normal? disconiuniu 35 6,576 08-16-2011, 07:15 PM
Last Post: -Infectious
  I fancy my girlfriends mum h-boy 44 9,047 07-06-2011, 11:13 PM
Last Post: specizripn
  My mum..is irritating? 12 1,589 01-26-2011, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Deltron