Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
is it normal to still be a virgin at the age of...
Thats pretty cool ;) . bieng 19 and bieng a virgin . The best time for sex is after marrige !
You shouldn't care man, Your day will come..
If your THAT concerned about losing your virginity, maybe with a trusted female friend could be a way to go.
A female friend of mine did this and has never regretted it, for 'seeing how it feels' to have experienced it.

I am however also a virgin at the age of 17 and its all by choice, a lot of boys have tried and failed since I would prefer to have sex with a boy that meant something to me and one that doesnt just want me for sexual purposes, I have been getting picked on a bit for it but at the end of the day I chose to be this way and it doesnt concern anyone else, however I am planning to lose it soon to a boy I love.
Yes, of course it is.

You should lose it when you want, with a person you love, or else it is just a waste.

I wouldn't be embarrassed.

~A
Well the first time should be when you think you actually love someone.. After first you can do it with whores on the street.
You arn't supposed to lay down "being a virgin" on a certain age. Most people do it at a young age, and than regret it. Even if you're in a relationship, think twice weither you want to do it or not. The first time always is somewhat akward, but it'll turn out all just fine. Talk about it when you get a girlfriend, and certainly do not consider you as stupid, for being a virgin at your age.
Sex is so over rated, When your ready and the time is right. You will until then get out and enjoy your single innocent lifeTongue
Have you had girlfriends in the past?
If you have then you won't die as a virgin.
[Image: ojntld.png]
  • MSN: xAnonymous420@Hotmail.com
I have a friend that is in your predicament. There is no rush. Some people like to make sure they have found the right person before they take the plunge.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Am i normal or violent? WilliamPleasent 1 619 01-02-2014, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Notrust87
  Is this normal/healthy? dm195 4 830 03-07-2012, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Starbreak
  How to be normal? somerandomdude 11 1,273 01-25-2012, 09:37 PM
Last Post: SoulCake.
  i hate being a virgin goinsurgency 39 6,732 09-27-2011, 11:24 PM
Last Post: ZMistfall
  My husband and his mum, are they normal? disconiuniu 35 6,611 08-16-2011, 07:15 PM
Last Post: -Infectious