Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
is it normal to still be a virgin at the age of...
There isn't anything wrong with being a virgin at the age of 19. I actually just found out today that two of my friends (13 and 14) had sex the other day.
it's not bad but its def not normal these days all these kids have sex at young ages. Meh im 18 and still a virgin and I really dont even care I could of had sex with some of the drunken nights I had but I want to have a girlfriend that I actually care about before I lose mine...
I don't think it should matter on how anyone else feels about you being a virgin.. It's your body and no matter what anyone else say's you do what feels right.
If you don't feel a need for sex then there's no point in worrying about it. You'll eventually find someone that you will wish to engage in sexual contact with, until then you should make the most of your virginity. You can only lose it once, make sure you lose it to the right person. Don't worry about what others think, I was worried when I was younger (I'm only 18) about losing my virginity because I felt embarassed that I hadn't lost it but I eventually found the right girl who I've been with for well over 2 years now. You will find someone suitable for you and you will make things work. Just remember to always use protection, you don't want little Richy's running around, do you?
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

(06-07-2010, 07:29 AM)Skill Wrote: If you don't feel a need for sex then there's no point in worrying about it. You'll eventually find someone that you will wish to engage in sexual contact with, until then you should make the most of your virginity. You can only lose it once, make sure you lose it to the right person. Don't worry about what others think, I was worried when I was younger (I'm only 18) about losing my virginity because I felt embarassed that I hadn't lost it but I eventually found the right girl who I've been with for well over 2 years now. You will find someone suitable for you and you will make things work. Just remember to always use protection, you don't want little Richy's running around, do you?

Ohh no, no no no no no, definitely no little richys lol
and as you guys say i dont care about it its just after seeing people (13 n 14yo) on here and HF that are doing it and just wondered if i was missing out or something
First off, respect to you for sharing a personal question.

I personally don't think being a virgin is weird and I think when you loose it then you loose it, it shouldn't be a problem when and if you loose it.

I think when the moments right for you man you will know and hopefully you'll find the right person.

Good luck

- Sam
I'm not sure it's important. Sure you're probably thinking about it a lot but don't allow it to stress you out. Things should eventually happen for you and when it does you'll not care what age you are.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Just don't worry about it. It's not worth stressing over, if it happens for you and I don't see why it wont then it happens.

Good Luck Smile

- Sam
I would think it is normal, why would you just have sex with some random person.
(05-31-2010, 10:10 AM)Яichie Wrote: Actually, its great. You shouldn't have sex until you get married.

Thats not neccesarily true,
alot of people believe that due to religion.
It's his opinion , so dont try and convert him like that .
"You Shouldnt have sex until your married ! "
OT:
It seems fine to me ,
it's just some people actually respect girls and dont get them drunk to have sex with them. I.e. most 14 year olds.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Am i normal or violent? WilliamPleasent 1 619 01-02-2014, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Notrust87
  Is this normal/healthy? dm195 4 830 03-07-2012, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Starbreak
  How to be normal? somerandomdude 11 1,273 01-25-2012, 09:37 PM
Last Post: SoulCake.
  i hate being a virgin goinsurgency 39 6,732 09-27-2011, 11:24 PM
Last Post: ZMistfall
  My husband and his mum, are they normal? disconiuniu 35 6,611 08-16-2011, 07:15 PM
Last Post: -Infectious