Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
is it normal to still be a virgin at the age of...
Yes, it's fine, by the way it's virgin*, but yeah, don't worry about it.
I think that's normal for your age. You shouldn't have anything to worry about.
[Image: b7yj2x.png]
(05-31-2010, 10:22 AM)Яichie Wrote: You are either ugly or too shy.

Or maybe it's just the fact that he's not obsessed with it like everyone else, it's different for your hormones, before you have sex and after you've done it.

I didn't have sex till I was 17, I didn't really mind it I thought it would be amazing but I wasn't willing to get whatever. Now I'm 18 almost 19 and sometimes I just can't get it out of my head.

But on topic; it doesn't matter. Yeah it feels great, but it's not something you should worry about it. When it happens it happens.
Its a bit late but I'm sure if you try you'll meet someone ;).
[Image: pageviews=1]
Hello.

It's never too late, well i guess it can be, but 19 is still young, theres no rush to have sex, who cares, it will come to you, just wait don't try to go get laid, wait for it to come to you, wait for the right girl, and then enjoy it, don't have some one night stand.

Hope i helped

- Natha
Thats perfectly normal like Pink Floyd said sex is not a necessity. Just keep looking and you will find the right person. Smile
[Image: zceey]
Poppy. <3
Some people are virgin for the whole of their life
Don't worry
Sometime the right girl will come =D
I agree with some of the other posts here, wait until the time is right and don't lose it because you feel you have to. Finally in my opinion its perfectly normal.

Effectzz.

I need a new signature!
If you are really that bothered, go out to a party or something and get laid.

I'm 16. I'm not too fussed over sex. Yes, I am still a virgin, and I will continue to be a virgin until I find the right girl. If I were you I'd just wait until you find a girl that you really like. Once you have a special connection with her, then you might want to consider sex. You've gone 19 years without it so I think you can wait a few more months Smile
[Image: GamersTalk.com-468x60.gif]

Come and join GamersTalk now! We have a great online forum community and would love to see some new faces. Contest coming within the next few day. Join now!
(05-31-2010, 10:03 AM)richy1913 Wrote: well this is a kind of weard to post on a forum and all but i trust i will get serious comments from you guys
anyway im 19 and still aint had sex, there isnt a religious, medical... or any other reason for it, its simply just not happened
i used to live in a small village whre the girls were (lets just say not to my liking) but i have since moved and am now in a place with much nicer girls however i seem to have keept my shyness and lazyness towards the whole situation and am kinda woried im gonna end up like the guy in 40 year old virgen or somin like that lol
forgot to mention im not that bothered about it i just want to know if im within the avarege or if i should get going with it already

You aren't the only person in that place. A lot of people seem to not be able to get woman. A lot of religious people say that you should wait till you get married before having sex anyways. If you want to have sec, then find a girl.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Am i normal or violent? WilliamPleasent 1 619 01-02-2014, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Notrust87
  Is this normal/healthy? dm195 4 830 03-07-2012, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Starbreak
  How to be normal? somerandomdude 11 1,273 01-25-2012, 09:37 PM
Last Post: SoulCake.
  i hate being a virgin goinsurgency 39 6,732 09-27-2011, 11:24 PM
Last Post: ZMistfall
  My husband and his mum, are they normal? disconiuniu 35 6,610 08-16-2011, 07:15 PM
Last Post: -Infectious