Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl left me...
(05-30-2010, 03:22 PM)Huawei Wrote: I had a girlfriend about 3 years... and about 2 days ago she sayed me she dont wanna be any more with me and she dont wanna ever again be with me...

To me that is very sorry for it and my heart is tearing ..
For all that she speaks as boys upon here, and how she can immediately find a boyfriend ..

I really dont know what to do..

sorry for bad english i am in totall depression... SadSadSadSad

I am in almost the same situation from around 1 week now and honestly speaking , theres no way out , i totally understand what you are going through. All advice given is just crap and useless. First of all try and talk to her and solve the problem . 3 years is a lot and she will definately not forget it easily,then dont cry , i know you might have cried a lot till now even i did but now i aint crying because remember one thing niether good times last nor bad times and if she has stopped loving you that doesnt mean that its the end there . there are many peopel out there who still love you and care for you.!
Hang in there man, There are plenty of fish in the sea.
You have to move on if she said she doesn't want to see you anymore.
[Image: ojntld.png]
  • MSN: xAnonymous420@Hotmail.com
Respect her decision. Most women that make such blunt decisions regret it in the end and usually come rushing back.
Im in a really similar situation, we had an argument and she thought it was awkward because i loved her and she didnt love me. But just move on. It hurts at first but it goes
[Image: ZR3Tr.png]
If you are really determined to get her back then you will. Just be persistent and that will show her that you truly love her.
Girls are like that.

Maybe you should change too.
(05-30-2010, 03:30 PM)Cybr Wrote: I tried my best to understand your English. Did she give you a reason on why she left you? Did you even ask?
I don't get why she would tell you she can immediately find another boyfriend, other than to get you jealous, or to prove how easy she can be.

(05-30-2010, 03:37 PM)Huawei Wrote: She told me because we in past 1 month had some fights... because of that...i really do not know what to do... Sad((

Well that's not a good reason what happened anyway? What kind of fight have you guys been arguing about? but if you really do love her try to make things right again dude
[Image: qoxy8.png]
You must be feelin' very bad at the moment, just as I feeled when my girlfriend left me.
I'm in the same situation bro Sad i know how u feel...3 years is a long time thou so you got it worse....just stay strong and tell her how much you love her and miss her and she will take you back...hopefully :\

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my girlfriend left me, I might not have a catmario 1 831 08-08-2013, 01:21 AM
Last Post: Clark
  My mom has behavioral problems, may be due to left temporal lobe cysts. advicetaker 0 504 09-12-2011, 07:49 PM
Last Post: advicetaker
  Forgetting a Girl / Getting over a girl 25 7,170 06-14-2011, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Deranged
  Left tesicle bigger than right. 10 1,659 10-09-2010, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Pokey
  [UPDATE FROM LAST GIRL] This Girl... Traphikz 10 3,181 08-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Extensity