Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl left me...
Why were you fighting? She may have done something that she hasn't told you about, that how it was for me at least. I fought with my girlfriend of over a year and half for the stupidest crap, cause everything would piss her and then she just told me and crap and then it was all clear, but we're not together anymore.

Anyway, it's possible that she lost interest in you because she started talking/flirting with another guy or whatever. Just ask her what's up after a few days, you'll get a clearer answer
Sit down and actually talk to her properly
(05-30-2010, 06:05 PM)Natha Wrote: Sit down and actually talk to her properly

Do you really think that would go well if they spent the last month arguing and fighting?
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

I agree with Cybr, like honestly she was with you for 3 YEARS & she left you for probably a little fight, what a girlfriend she is. I say you go find someone better & have more fun.

White Hat.
(05-30-2010, 06:26 PM)Cybr Wrote: Do you really think that would go well if they spent the last month arguing and fighting?
Yes, if you know how to talk to a girl..
I doubt he'd be in this situation if his girlfriend was easy to talk to.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Yeah, well maybe they should go to a relation ship help thing, like counciling, it's just a suggestion.
Today I saw here, almost start to cry. All I've been hiding me and see someone with whom I did not want to talk.
aw man Sad. That sucks, sorry to hear that bro.
[Image: pageviews=1]
(05-31-2010, 03:58 AM)Huawei Wrote: Today I saw here, almost start to cry. All I've been hiding me and see someone with whom I did not want to talk.

Hello Huawei,

Did she explain WHY she didn't want to be with you anymore, is it for another guy, maybe you should TRY to ask if why, or what the problem is, maybe even text her, or message her on facebook, bebo/whatever she uses, if you don't want to face her because your sad, just try another way to ask her why she doesn't want to be with you anymore.

Thank you, i hope i helped.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my girlfriend left me, I might not have a catmario 1 831 08-08-2013, 01:21 AM
Last Post: Clark
  My mom has behavioral problems, may be due to left temporal lobe cysts. advicetaker 0 504 09-12-2011, 07:49 PM
Last Post: advicetaker
  Forgetting a Girl / Getting over a girl 25 7,167 06-14-2011, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Deranged
  Left tesicle bigger than right. 10 1,659 10-09-2010, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Pokey
  [UPDATE FROM LAST GIRL] This Girl... Traphikz 10 3,181 08-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Extensity